Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

JPW, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I am looking for an 80/10/10 mortgage option in Phoenix, AZ. Credit scores for both applicants are more than 750. Ready to buy within weeks.

Asked by JPW, Houston, TX Thu May 2, 2013

Answers

3
Depending on where you are looking to purchase and whether this will be your primary house....there are many mortgage programs out there but not am 80/10/10.

There are programs that are available for certain job types like teachers, policemen, paramedics, firefighter..etc that are occupation specific. There are programs that are location specific like a USDA. There are FHA, VA, and conventional that are pretty generic to the industry. Call me and I will steer you in the right direction and get you the best mortgage to bit your needs, desires, and goals.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013
I recently received an email from a mortgage lender here in the valley who offers 80/10/10 loans! Please call or text me at 602-677-7977, email at azshortsalediva@gmail.com and I can connect you :-)
Hi JPW:

While you can get a 90% first mortgage, I am not aware of any banks doing second mortgages to 90% at this time. They may be back in the future, but right now, as far as I know, most second mortgages are to 75% to 85% maximum.

June, an 80/10/10 mortgage requires the borrower to come in with 10% downpayment. Also, there are certain very limited loans available with 0% down--USDA in certain rural geographic areas and VA loans for our Veterans.

Take care.