Home Buying in Akron>Question Details

Phil Harris, Home Owner in Vancouver, WA

I am looking for an investor friendly realtor in akron/canton.

Asked by Phil Harris, Vancouver, WA Sat Apr 5, 2014

I will be in town tomorrow for 3 days. I am hoping to make some good contacts while I am there. Let me know if you'd like to meet. I am in the market for rental homes.

Answers

4
Timothy Brubaker’s answer
Hi I am a real estate agent who solely works with investments. I my self make most my money in investing in real estate. Even though I love doing deals there is a limited amount of cash I have to invest and am willing to extend the good deals to others. With return on investments over 20% it is a great time to invest. Please feel free to call me at 330 524 6005.
I would be happy to assist you with investment properties in Akron. There certainly is a healthy inventory right now.

Nancy Dunaway
330-592-5852
nancydunaway@att.net
Phil, I may be a good fit for you, I like your idea of meeting first. Check out my listings on my personal web site http://kenwoods.kwrealty.com/featuredlistings/
You can also call me @ 330-777-0075 to discuss the details of what most interest you.

Ken Woods Realtor
330-777-0075
Hi Phil,

Have you found a realtor to work with you, if not check me out at
susansawyerJordan.com. I'm a full time experienced Realtor who would be happy to work with you. I have worked with a number of realtors in the surrounding areas.
Flag Mon May 5, 2014