Home Buying in Lake Nona>Question Details

Eric Zhou, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL

I am looking for an investment property in Lake Nona area ~200K, what community will give better ROI price appreciation?

Asked by Eric Zhou, Orlando, FL Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

10
Thank you Alan. Yes I am the Lake Nona guy and have helped quite a few Chinese clients buy in this area. My latest sale was Friday (in Eastpark) and I have a closing today as well (in VillageWalk). Both Chinese from the Toronto area.

You will find a guide to the various neighborhoods on my website.

Obviously, return is related to how much risk you want to take. Personally, I believe that the communities to the immediate west of the Medical City have huge upside potential. They are working class and middle class neighborhoods now, but many are closer to the hospitals and a lot of the Lake Nona area. It is not hard to see them jumping up socioeconomic wise and if they do the price appreciation will be very nice indeed.

Feel free to contact me directly to review what you are after.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 12, 2012
Please visit our web site Harmonyfl.com Harmony is the bedroom community of Lake Nona, just 25mins. south of Medical City in Lake Nona. Rental property does not stay on the market very long.
Harmony is the largest Green Certified Community in Central Florida. Geothermal Heated Pool at our Swim Club, Audubon Certified Golf Preserve, Johnny Miller signature course, Dark Sky compliant lighting protecting the starry skies, every home with a 3 minute walk to a park or open space, numerous large and small dogs Pet Park, and Community Garden & Composting Center.
Community School newest technology available for K-8. Living in Harmony with nature education program, that promotes an ethic of the land and stewardship based on the guidelines written by HICAB. Harmony has two beautiful lakes that only allow electric, wind and man power boats. There are several boats for the homeonwers to use free of charge, there is a full time dock master on property.
We have resale's that start in the mid $100's and New Homes that start in the $160's with David Weekley Homes. Purchase a New Home and the developer is giving 2 years of golf passes.
Call me would love to give your a tour of our community.
Harmony Realty
Clorinda Leon
407-383-6703
cleon@harmonyfl.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012

If you are looking to buy an investment property, please call me. I a an Agent with Exit Realty , we can also manage the properties for you. Call or email me for more information. You may check out my website as well. I am looking forward to working with you. Have a very nice day.

Vincent Onyirimba
813-598-8714
vinonyirimba@gmail.com http://www.vincent.exitrealtych.com
I am assuming that when you say Lake Nona you are referring to the whole Lake Nona, Moss Park and Medical city area. Mainly area code 32832 and parts of 32827. The answer is: "it depends". If you are looking for best cash flow the $200k home that has the least amount of HOA, community fees, special assessments, etc.. will give you the best cash flow. This is something to discuss with your agent when comparing properties. Splitting the $200k in two might give you even more RO in the form of cash flow and you are not putting all your eggs in one basket. Also, if one property goes vacant you have the other one bringing in cash until you can fill the vacancy. As far as best appreciation goes: NO ONE can predict the future. Invest in a deal that makes sense TODAY! This applies to any area.
When you've found the investment, we would be more than happy to give you a quote on property management services. We have had great success in finding high quality tenants in the Lake Nona area.

Please feel free to give me a call when you're ready.

Craig Rich
Broker/Property Manager
Real Property Management Premier
407-374-9101
craig@rpmpremier.com
Xin,

I gave you a great deal of information and statistics, as well as listings about ROI in Lake Nona. I guess the grass is always greener the other side of the fenc e.....
Mark is the Lake Nona guy. He will post soon
all the best Alan
Marl is the Lake Nona guy. He will post soon
all the best Alan
Send me an email with your information at cflproperties@kw.com or call me tomorrow to discuss your criteria a little better. Are Townhomes OK? In any event I'll send you a list of homes that match your criteria and your budget.

German M Guardiola
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
xinzhou81,

Send me your email at cuevashumbert@gmail.com

And I will send you some listing