loesfranquin…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I am looking for an investment property in Coconut grove. What are currently the best condo investments in the Grove?

Asked by loesfranquinet, Miami, FL Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

8
Good day:

If your looking for an investment property, would suggest a single family home instead of a condo. You may be able to find a property that can be rented and or later sold for land value.

Luis Nunez
786-660-3838
I have lived in Coconut Grove my entire life and know the area like the back of my hand. Depending on your price range there are still a lot of good deals out there! I also have access to bank-owned and foreclosure properties that other agents may not. Please contact me if you are interested in a free property valuation or market analysis! I am never too busy for your call.

Jason Lee Ostrow
Avatar Real Estate Services
(786)280-7180
JLostrow@yahoo.com
Jason@BuyandRentMiami.com
I live in the Grove and have sold condos in all the buildings here. I can help find you a condo that you will be able to keep rented year round and that will also appreciate nicely each year .
Real Estate is a great investment right now. Mortgage rates are at an all time low. We also have an in house mortgage rep that can consult with you at no charge and walk you through the financing process as well as give you a good idea of how much you should spend.
Thanks for your inquiry
Sylvia Cherry 305.992.2211 call or text me!
Hi Syliva we spoke over a year ago, from New York. I have finally sold my one bed here, will start looking again in Coconut Grove again quite soon. Still in the just under 1 million range. Hope all well...What ever happened to the Lincoln Road house? Call me at your convenience Kim Lloyd George
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2013
Loes,

In this particular area the best thing we could do is find out more information about yourself.

Type of purchase cash? financing?
price range? $100-$1000000 or maybe more?
Long term investment? short term?

please give me a call to give you a better idea of your option and being able to analyzed the type of purchase you are looking for.

The Grove is a wonderful place to invest as you are near biscayne bay and CoCo walk. What is your price that you would like to spend on a investment property, and what type of property etc, house, condo, triplex, duplex etc. Also what type of cap rate are you seeking.. There are some great opportunities in the grove to invest in as there are also new condo twoers that can be bought pre construction. I would be more than happy to assist you, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Loesfranquinet:

It all depends what you want to spend. What is your budget?
The price are start at $120,000 for 1/1 older building.
Do you need financing? or have you decided to pay cash?

Let me know, how I can help

Miriam West-Nesbit, Realtor
Coldwell Banker R E Co
miriamsellsfloridarealestate@gmail.com
305-975-0753
Hi Loes,

Good condo investments in the Grove include the Grovenor House and the new development project Grove at Grand Bay. These condos are bayfront and are excellent for rental purposes.
Please contact me at 305 508 0899 or email me at siddons.d@ewm.com
Also check my blogs on the condos in Coconut Grove; http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/category/grove-at-grand-bay/
I also have a website on which you can search for properties: http://www.luxlifemiami.com

David Siddons
Hi Loesfranquinet, Consult with a Realtor in the area. I can help you find a Realtor.