Home Buying in Largo>Question Details

S.c., Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

I am looking for an inexpensive mobile home for our transition into Florida. I seem to find many nice ones

Asked by S.c., Buffalo, NY Tue Apr 8, 2008

in Largo. Is this a safe and good area for children?

Answers

5
I have a nice mobile home for sale in Largo, Fl. located in an all-age mobile home park. Contact me for details - 336-262-8980

I lived at the Honeyvine Mobile Home Park on 10365 Ulmerton Rd. 33771 (Rt 688 about 30 minutes west of Tampa International Airport) for 9 years. It is located across form Largo Mall. The lot rent is probably around $350. mo (don't quote me) includes water, trash, sewer 7 lawn maintance. The owners are lovely people. Let me know & I will give you their phone number. They also have a park called the Blue Horizon locate on E. Bay in Largo 9Rt 686) , also a nice mobile home park
I am sending you a link that will provide you with some excellent data on Largo FL. Hope you find it useful.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Largo-Florida.html.

Happy Hunting!
The best info you can get on safety is to actually drive the community at various times during the week to observe activities . You should also be able to go to your local police department and pull the call log to view what activity the police were called out for in that area. Some police depts charge a small fee. Most communities have some type of crime activity . Obviously if the activity is rape, shootings or suspected gang activity vs car break ins and theft would make a difference.
You also want to go to the Megan's law website to see if any sex offenders or child molesters are located in that area.
Web Reference: http://www.apr.com/tosburn
Don't know much about Largo, but we have some very good properties at really low prices here in Kissimmee FL. If you are interested I could send you som elistings for review.

Tony.Vega@coldwellbanker.com