Home Buying in North Gateway>Question Details

Christine, Home Buyer in Topanga, CA

I am looking for an excellent agent to help us find our dream house at a low price.

Asked by Christine, Topanga, CA Tue Jun 12, 2012

must be single home with private pool. no detach plz.

Answers

25
Norma Millett’s answer
I have two great listings in Phoenix, AZ 1220 E Royal Palm Rd, Phx, AZ 85020 MLS 4802424 and 2009 W Steed Rdg, Phx. AZ 85085 mls 4816350 Both are great homes! Contact me at 480-628-3862 for more info.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2012
According to CNN, Topanga CA was recently stolen and was last seen on the run on the outskirts of Phoenix. Bravo to Trulia for updating their system so promptyl! :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 13, 2012
Christine,

You may be asking your agent to do to the impossible. You may not find your DREAM home at a low price...

But If you are willing to see a diamond in the rough, you can get a home at a low price and turn it into your DREAM home.

Much Success to You!!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Just to clarify, are you looking in California or Arizona? If here in Arizona go with "The Urban Team" or myself. Love to help you!!! Please respond because if you are looking in the Topanga area I have a GREAT agent for you :) David R Fuller RE/MAX Desert Showcase 602-363-7653 http://www.onlinephoenixhomes.com
Christine,

Growing up in Burbank, CA I know prices are quite higher there than here in Phx.... I have some great listings here in Phoenix if you would like to check out... or you may also view my website and always feel free to call me or email me at 480-628-3862 or normamillett@cox.net

AZhomesByNorma.com
Okay Trulia... why on earth does this question come up for me to view in Phoenix AZ. As far as I can tell she is looking for a place in the northern LA County region. Having this show up to agents in Arizona and Florida benefits no one and creates confusion.
I would be happy to help you find the right agent in Topanga, CA that fits your needs and understands your market and is an excellent negotiator like I am here in the Phoenix market for my clients.

With Keller Williams we have access to agents throughout the world and can certainly put you in touch with a great Realtor.

Please contact me at 602-799-5239 so i can assist you further.

Debbie Nieman
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
http://www.diverdebi.com

diverdebi@cox.net
Happy to assist you can you please contact me so we can go over the specifics of what your needs are

___________________________________________

Santiago Vitagliano
Managing Director
The SAVI Group
1111 Lincoln Road, 4th Floor

Miami Beach, Florida 33139

United States
Tel: +01.305.812.7205
Fax: +01.305.672.5173
Argentina Direct: 5453-2724
E-mail: Santiago@savigroup.com

"Envisioning a world of your own... We can help you get there!"
Christine,
In addition to finding the right agent to assist you with the property search, you may need some financial assistance to locate the best terms on the new mortgage, unless you are going to be paying cash. I have helped thousands of borrowers finance their dream homes in Arizona since 1993 and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about the various financing options you have.
Just e-mail me your projected purchase price and I can get back to you with some details.
Scott Harward
Senior Mortgage Broker
Arizona Mortgage Specialists
e-mail: scott.azms@cox.net
phone: 480-223-2265
Hi Christine

I am glad to assist you in finding the right home for you. But we will need to know much more about your preferences and budget to better serve you that I would like to request to contact me directly at 305.812.7205 or Santiago@savigroup.com

SAVI
Hi Christine,

I have a nice single family home in a quiet and friendly town just north of Phoenix with great views. Could you please be a little more specific when you say low price. I would need to know what low price means to you.

What is your buying price and do you have a specific area you are interested in? Please let me know more details and we can discuss available homes further.

I would be happy to help you find a home.

Stan Chernecki
Devstar Realty
(602) 524-4787
Hi Christine,

Would love to help you find your dream home. Please check out our website and contact us if you have any questions.

http://burkerealtyonline.com/
At your service Christine .... use this rebate any way you chose ... http://www.cr-az.com

Scott Clayton
REALTOR® Since 1979
Champion Realty
480-216-8668
http://www.cr-az.com
Hello Chrisitne,

It's no surprise that you have received many responses. I don't think you can accurately choose the best agent for your needs just from a letter or online response. I welcome the opportunity to be one of the agents you interview to see who best meshes with your personalities as well as provide you with the quality service you deserve. Anyone can help you look for a house. I like to help people find their home. Education is key and knowing all aspects of the search and purchase process will help make it smoother for you. The more you know about the process, the better your experience will be and the happier you will be with your new dream home. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss this further. I think the North Gateway area is a great choice. I really like the communities, the access provided by I-17 the nearby mountain scenery and convenient shopping etc. I hope we get the chance to talk.

Adam Tarr PC
Citywide Real Estate
480-236-7374
adam@WeAreAZRealEstate.com
Hello Christine,

We are looking for a Dream Client, so it sounds like a match made in heaven. Please let us and our experience guide you through the difficult process.

Kindest Regards,
Lori Hicks and Toni D'Avello
HomeSmart Realtors
WeSellAZRealEstate.com
(602)375-1075
email:wesellrealestate@cox.net
Hi Christine,

I would love to help you find the perfect home for you and your family here in the Phoenix area. I am not just a real estate sales person but a broker that has more education and experience than your typical real estate sales person. I would be honored to help you and your family with your home search.

You can learn more about my brokerage company and myself by visiting our web site below. I am looking forward to speaking with you and helping you find the perfect home.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
Hello Christine,

We would be honored to be interviewed for the job of finding you a great home in the North Phoenix Corridor. We bring over 20 years of experience with a strong negotiation component..

We always recommend people interview several agents to make sure they find an agent or team, as we have, that matches their needs and expectations.

You can learn more about us at our web site as well as our contact information.
Hi Christine-
Here is a link to a free report on how to avoid the 9 common buyer traps. I hope it helps you with your home buying decision.

Fred Shocklie
602-330-1840
MoreChoices Real Estate LLC
What part of town are you looking in? I would be happy to work with you. Please review my Trulia profile as I have many recommendations from my clients and I will do a great job for you. Feel free to call me at 480 382 9681 and we can start working through the details on your dream home.
Hi Christine,

I've attached a few homes near North Gateway and and active one in the subdivision.

Please let me know the type of home you desire.

Thanks.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…
Christine

It will be our pleasure to assist you we have build a reputation with foreign buyers over the past 10 yrs providing unprecedented level or professional service with more than 3,500,000 sq.ft in transactions.

Await your private contact so we may answer questions and provide you with letters of reference as well as our deal sheet and resume

SAVI
1111 Lincoln Road, 4th floor
Miami Beach, FL, 33139
Tel: 305.812.7205
Santiago@savigroup.com
I am glad to hear you are looking for the right agent. That is very important. I work with home buyers ever day. I am a fast acting, detail orientated Realtor. I work with Buyers across the valley. I am very familiar with what you can buy in each area. I have lived in the valley 26 years and have been a Realtor 7. I would be happy to talk with you about what you are looking for in your dream home and help suggest areas for you to start reviewing. Please give me a call or email to discuss.

Tiffany Carlson
Realty One Group
Cell 480-215-1105
Fax 480-302-5885
tiffanycarlsonrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Christine,

I'm happy to assist. Please let me know the specifics of your criteria.

Thanks.

Mike Cave
REALTOR®, ABR®, e-PRO®, SFR, RESC
Arizona Premier Realty Homes & Land
Cell: (602) 410-7660
Office: (623) 594-7680
Fax: (602) 978-0003
7200 West Bell Rd. St. I-400
Glendale, AZ 85308
Email: MikeCaveRealty@msn.com
Website: http://www.searchAZrealty.com
Website: http://www.MikeCaveRealty.com
"Premier Real Estate Services with Integrity"
Are you looking for an agent in Topanga area? Please call me so I can assist in the interview process and help you with that.

If you're looking in the Phoenix area, you have found your agent!

Debbie Nieman
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
602-799-5239
diverdebi@cox.net

Good luck and let me know how I can assist you further
So which is your priority;
the DREAM house, or,
the LOW PRICE?
Which is more important?

There are a lot of good Agents out there, but they're going to need to know the answer to this.

Good luck and may God bless