Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

Victoria Bou…, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, NC

I am looking for an agent with prior military service. I have a referral for military buyers looking in North Strabane.

Asked by Victoria Bourg, Jacksonville, NC Thu Jul 11, 2013

Answers

5
I am a former Army Ranger. I have 19 years of real estate experience. I work in that area. Call or e-mail me. I would love to help. 412-225-4553. Jeffearley@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 11, 2013
Hello
I am curious why you want someone with military experience. Most people around her want a relative of some kind instead of qualifications or experience using their own VA or assisting dozens in buying their homes with VA backed loans. Again please let me know why you asked and thank you for doing so. I am a 22 year retired Naval Veteran, EMCS (SW) retired. The first 14 years of my 18 years was in South eastern VA where we serve all branches of the service and the Coast Guard. The VA loans are great but not always the best.
Benny Smith 22 year Navy Retired, 18 years as a Realtor serving military and those not as .
I served in the United States Navy from 1964 to 1970 started my Real Estate career in 1964 before entering the Navy and resumed it when I returned to Pittsburgh in 1970. I would be happy to help your folks in any way.
Hi Victoria! My partner, Barry Crumrine, is an Army Veteran and actually resides in North Strabane! We would be happy to help your client : ) Feel free to give me or Barry a call ... 724 809 9973 and Barry 412 997 6531

Jamie Nicholls, The Crumrine/Nicholls Team LLC
Keller Williams Real Estate
Hey Victoria, thanks for posting your referral on Trulia.com!

I do not have any military experience but I have a ton of relocation of active & vet military buyers I have placed in the Pittsburgh area. I am from Cecil, a few minutes from North Strabane.

Feel free to contact me. I am highly qualified.