Home Buying in The Woodlands>Question Details

Katherine Gu…, Home Buyer in The Woodlands, TX

I am looking for an agent to help me find a house to rent in the- The Woodlands area. I'm finding it impossible to find one on my own. I'd like to

Asked by Katherine Guidry, The Woodlands, TX Tue Sep 17, 2013

move in October. Things can be done quickly on my side as I have my son in Houston who will take care of everything. Please help.

Answers

10
Hi Katherine, I work with a lot of renters here in The Woodlands and would love to help you out. Here is my contact info and my webpage link which shows some of the ratings by previous clients. Hope to hear from you!

Christin Maschas
Realty Executives / The Woodlands
cell: (281) 825-8659

Check out my webpage:
http://www.har.com/christinmaschas
I would be more than happy to assist you. Please let me know what you want in a home and I will do the rest! Please feel free to contact me any time.

Kelle Castleberry
Realtor®
281-222-6907
Kelle@KelleCastleberry.com
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
I would be more than happy to assist you with your search in The Woodlands. I have been here since it opened in 1974.
Thanks so much,
Sue Jolley
713-857-0274 cell
Walter Jolley Properties, Inc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
What size home are you looking for? There are plenty here in The Woodlands in various price ranges and plenty in surrounding areas. I would be happy to help you. Suzie Lenfant, Keller Williams Realty, The Woodlands, 832-567-5094
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Thanked, I will call you in the morning or afternoon my if that's okay. I'm in the L.A. area and we have a 2 hour time difference. I'm busy from 10-2pm my time tomorrow where I won't be able to talk.
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
Hi Katherine,
I work for Keller Williams in The Woodlands. I would be happy to help you.
Mariela (713-9987982)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Hello, I work with an investor that will buy a home that you choose and lease it for up to three years. Give me a call or send an e-mail if you would like more information.

713-306-2732
Stephen@DempseyProperties.com
http://www.dempseyproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Hi Katherine,

I would be glad to assist you!

Mike Yoder
Houston International Realty
832-524-6524
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
It is difficult with the market right now. Call me at 713-397-5891 and we can find that home!

Matthew Klovenski
Champions Real Estate Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Katherine,

What price range do plan to spend. How many bedroom? Do you have any pets?

Salllylou N. Chillis
BHg Gary Greene Realtor
713-632-7589
936-856-9047
Hi Ms. Guidry,

I'm so excited that you'll be joining our wonderful city. I think you'll find that your money stretches a lot further in Houston then Los Angeles. As you've noticed you have lots of options for Realtors. Take your time and interview a couple, as you need to make sure that you work with someone that understands you and appreciates your needs. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss your needs and explain how I may be of assistance to you.

Chris Krafcik, M.Ed., Realtor
Cannon Realty and Associates
25511 Budde Road Suite 1603
The Woodlands Texas 77380
281-517-8901
Ckrafcik@cannonrealtyassociates.com