Pitttranspla…, Home Buyer in 29732

I am looking for an agent that has experience in short sales and foreclosures. My goal is to find a fixer-upper or an out of date home to update. I

Asked by Pitttransplant, 29732 Fri Jan 29, 2010

had a contract with an agent that has expired that was a friend of a friend. Needless to say the inexperience did not work out well.

Answers

4
Ross Harkness’ answer
Hi, my name is Ross Harkness. I am an agent in the York County area with a license in both South and North Carolina, and have a specialty certificate, SFR, short sales & foreclosure resource specialist. I also hold my South Carolina builders license and can help you with finding and negotiating a good deal. I have experience helping buyers and sellers with these types of properties. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Ross Harkness, SFR
Realtor®/Builder
Palmetto Propery Pros
Wilkinson & Associates Real Estate
(803) 372-8867
ross@palmettopropertypros.com
Thank you for visiting our websites and we appreciate your inquiry into our real estate market. We look forward to assisting you with your real estate needs as our market continues to be strong and our market has great value. Our "Team" works hard in helping our clients make the real estate transaction process stress free and we are looking forward to a great year.

Our services to our buyers are free and we look forward to meeting and working to find that perfect property. We would be glad to make ourselves available to preview any properties you may have any interest in and we work around your busy schedules.

For our selling clients we design an aggressive marketing plan to expedite the process of selling their properties in a timely manner. We use the latest technologies to maximize the exposure of your property and we work hard to make every transaction a win-win for all parties.

In addition we have mortgage contacts that can help you get pre-approved through an on line process that helps make the process of buying a home an enjoyable experience.

Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.theguilliamsteam.com to learn more about our team here at Keller Williams or call us at 803-984-7478 to discuss your specific needs.

Thank you again for your inquiry and we look forward to becoming your partners in making your dreams come true.

Take care
I would suggest going under the find a pro feature of trulia and contacting a few local agents. From there interview a few and pick one you feel comfortable working with.
I have the experience and knowledge that you need.
But where is your location?

http://www.isabelsnewhomes.com

Isabel Elsesser, Realtor
HUD & Forclosures.