Home Buying in Dowagiac>Question Details

Michele, Home Buyer in 49047

I am looking for an agent near 49047 to help us find the right home for us and help us along the way with the buying process and all of our questions.

Asked by Michele, 49047 Thu Mar 3, 2011

Need help finding an experienced kind agent willing to assist us in our search for the right home and conditions in our search in the Dowagiac, Mi area. We are new to buying and will have many questions, so patience is a must in this case.

Answers

2
Consider interviewing in person a few agents, or as many as needed from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best; ask about scheduling around your needs, who will choose the properties to be seen, can you expect updates on new listings and recently sold properties, and how often will communication occur, etc. Ask about current sales in your areas of interest, negotiating strategies, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously. Choose your agent with care.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 3, 2011
Michele,

I noticed that you are not getting any Dowagiac area Realtors responses. Not all areas have active agents answering questions here. I lived on the West side of Michigan for a long time. I would be happy to do some research to help you find a good agent, if that would help you. Just drop me a note through my trulia profile if you wish.

Maureen
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI