Home Buying in Oceanside>Question Details

Rosario, Home Buyer in East Rockaway, NY

I am looking for an agent in the east rockaway, oceanside, lynbrook area that will return phone calls and show houses. Who wants a job?

Asked by Rosario, East Rockaway, NY Fri Jan 4, 2013

Answers

7
Hey Rosario,
I hear your frustration.
How can I help you?
I work in the Queens and Brooklyn area. But the calls are
coming in and the requests are so many that I need to show
more of them. I would love to have your home in my inventory
for sale. I just need a few seconds to sit with you and discuses
a plan that will work for both of us. Please just give me a call as soon as you can.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
One of my current clients had the same problem, which makes absolutely no sense to me as follow up is the bread and butter for all agents. If an agent doesn't return your call, then they are not good enough to even represent you. Like one of the agents mentioned ..not all of us are created equal. Not by far!

You will eventually find the right agent that you build a rapport with in your market.

Good Luck!!!
Not sure why your calls went unanswered, keep in mind that not all agents are created equal. Consider asking people you may know for referrals, or contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hey Rosario,

Sorry you’ve had a problem finding an agent to work with you.
I can only guess that after the events of the past couple of months and the holidays, it might have been challenging for some agents to get to you…

My office is in Oceanside and I service all of the towns you are interested in and then some!
I would be happy to help you and yours find a home.

Please feel free to call me anytime. You’ll find all my contact info below.

Have a nice day,
John Williams
Cell: (516)729-9198
Email: johnrw@optonline.net
Charles Rutenberg of Oceanside
2848 Long Beach Rd
Hi Rosario, I work in Nassau and Suffolk and would also be happy to help you. I'm sure there are many agents who will want to help you and will return phone calls. Why don't you call or e-mail a few first and see who responds and also who seems to be on the same wave length as you once you provide your criteria. I would suggest getting a buyer's agent, and not signing an exclusive agreement so that if things don't work out you can always get a new agent.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Hey Rrosario, my name is Debbie with Home and Hearth. I see you are looking for a home in the Lynbrook, East Rockaway area. I can assist you in your search. I can be reached easily by phone or email. I will provide my contact information also. (516)841-3987 Email debcutillo@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.