Home Buying in West Pullman>Question Details

Katie, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am looking for an agent

Asked by Katie, Detroit, MI Wed Apr 10, 2013

I am an overseas investor looking to buy property in Chicago, and need an agent who will locate properties with the ability to quote on rehab and manage the properties thanks.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081951134-11616-S-Harvard-Av…

Answers

16
I have a teamthat managed 100 units- we are $25 an hour pluse 5% of rent
I work with investors, from Europe, I am multi lingual, and member of International Real estate community with listings over Western Europe and France-Italy -France and Chicago

I can refer to a very good Real estate attorney in Western Europe to make sure to avoid extra taxation when you are buying properties outside Europe , the new laws and Europe regulations are changing for 2013-2014 for investors in Europe that want to buy properties in another continents .

People that bought investment in 2013 from Western Europe they have to declare , to the gobernment of Europe now ....

http://europa.eu/
Interview a few Realtors and Attorneys who can be on your team.
I certainly can work with you we would need to really discuss what parameters you have in place. Access to the market is enhanced when you approach the preparation in a very detailed manor. You can email me personally at millerwillie2000@gmail.com
katie email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list of investor properties
I am a CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert). I work with a number of out of country investors, from Sweden, Germany, Australia, and Israel, working with a similar business model. Please give me a call at 773.810.9646 or email me at randy@idealhomesinchicagoland.com to discuss your needs and expectations. You may also visit my website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com to have up to date MLS information for the entire Chicagoland market. I look forward to touching base with you.
Katie,

I work with investors all the time. I have a closing next week for an overseas investor. Feel free to call or email me to discuss your objectives.

Ivan Sagel
@properties
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
http://www.atproperties.com/agents/IvanSagel

I always appreciate your referrals…
Katie,

Interview at least three agents. Make sure they are familiar with the area you want to purchase in.

Best of luck,
I will happy to help you! My company has an entire team dedicated to just such deals!
please contact me at your earliest convenience.
I am a realtor over 20 years and have bought & flipped and rehabbed-If you want someone that can produce the info you request contact me at cherylromero2003@yahoo.com--I come from a family that has been in construction over 60 years-so I have been involved in all aspects of construction and purchasing
yes I would also agree to interview 2 or 3 agents then email me at jmichaels@remax.net for the experience that counts
Katie

I have experience in buying for flips and rentals. Both personally and with clients. If you are interested in the Chicago market, we should talk. If I am not the right fit, I can point you in the right direction.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird & Warner
847-271-2622
Geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com
http://www.geoffgetsit.com
I would be happy to help you. Currently, I have foreign clients as well as clients who live in another state other than Illinois. What area are you interested in pursuing. Send me a response so we can connect and see if we are compatible.
I'm sure you'll get lots of responses. I see that you've also inquired about Atlanta today and Detroit last year, and you've asked as other questions that indicate that you're already in the U.S. Good luck. Hopefully this is a real inquiry, not something to yank agents around.
Hi Cindy,
Yes you are correct, and good to see someone has done there home work.
Im not in the business of wasting peoples time and I do not like people wasting my time.
I HAVE invested in Detroit and am now looking to expand my portfolio, so yes it is a real inquiry.
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
There are a lot of agents out there who do this. I would interview two or three and go with the one you mesh best with.
Hi Katie-

I do this for other investors outside the US. I am available
to discuss this via email or via phone.

Dave Hanna
(773) 732-9123
davehanna@realtyexecutives.com