Home Buying in Barnegat>Question Details

Kenneth, Home Buyer in 07735

I am looking for active adult communities and focused on Heritage Point. Are the values good in that?

Asked by Kenneth, 07735 Tue Jul 14, 2009

development as the resale prices seem high? What is the average ag of its residents? How does it compare to the other active adult places in Barnegat? I want to find a "younger" community.

Answers

3
Brownie’s answer
I live in Mirage and it is a wonderful place to live. There are many activities and you will need to keep a calendar so you can keep track of your activities. Also there are many vacation opportunities.

I know of homes for sale ( I am not an agent). You can e-mail me for further info. brownie229@hotmail.com

The homes that are mentioned over $375,000 are very few in number. So don't let that put you off.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 3, 2010
Hi Kenneth.

For Heritage point the prices range from 244,779 to to 405,000. The units with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths are the lower priced ones, and most of the higher priced ones are 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. In the past six months only one unit has sold in Heritage point for 245,000. It was the Brielle model with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. To gauge value, it is better to rely on sold prices, not asking prices.
From my interactions with those who live in Heritage point, people are in their sixties. (I can retrieve the statistical information if you would like). It is an active community, with residents gathering for the numerous activities hosted by the clubhouse such as movies, poker and bridge, day trips, and I believe they organized a talent show. Most people there are young at heart.
I can put you in contact with a few residents there so you can get a better feel for the community.

The other similar adult communities are the
-Four Seasons at Mirage
-Horizons
-and Greenbriar Oceanaire in Waretown

In Four Seasons prices range from 230,000 to 475,000. There are lots of different types of units to choose from and there is a lot of sales activity with five units currently under contract and 70 sold in the past six months.
This is definitely a young active adult community. The tennis courts and swimming pool are frequented often. The other amenities are great as well. A good amount of people still work or are running a business. I was told that a group of residents go motorcycle riding together. I can put you in contact with some residents so you can get a better feel for the area.

I dont want to write too much so if you would like to find out more about Horizons, Greenbriar Oceanaire in neighboring Waretown, or any other information give me a call. I would be glad to answer any questions and put you in contact with some residents so you can get a better feel for the developments.

Best

Artyom and Natasha
Rogov Team
(908)216- 5066
(908) 839-5995
Resales run from $244,779 to $379,999. If you'd like to speak to some residents of Heritage Point to get a sense of the community, let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore
609-384-6121