Kimchee, Both Buyer and Seller in Jersey City, NJ

I am looking for a very smart and experienced (10 years or more) buying agent who specializes in Weehawken and knows that market very well.

Asked by Kimchee, Jersey City, NJ Thu Mar 25, 2010

Anyone know of someone with those credentials? Thanks!

Answers

3
Jeanne Feenick (908) 337-0943’s answer
Hi Kimchee, you may already have your agent identified, but I would suggest that you be open minded to agents that are newer to the business - not brand new, and not part timers - agents that have built a book of business over the last difficult years most likely possess great skills. Also, look for a comfort with, and commitment to online tools, plus I'd add analytic muscle.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Hi There,
I was going to say Barbara Tulko but I see she already answered you.
She is the Best! Not because I work with her the last 14 years but I work with her the last 14 years because ...She really is the BEST!

Good luck and warm regards,
CC
Carolyn Cavallaro
Re/Max Villa Realtors
306 Grove Street
Jersey City,NJ.07302
Hi...

As per your posting, I have been a Real Estate Broker for 25 years and have always specialized in Weehawken because that is also where I live and I adore Weehawken. I have sold literally hundreds of properties throughout my career throughout Hudson County, however, a great majority of my transactions (both working with Sellers and working with Buyers) have been in Town.

With that said, I am sure I can help you.

Feel free to contact me whenever you wish to discuss your real estate requirements here in Weehawken.

You mention that you are both a Buyer and a Seller....so if you'd like to see a sample of some of my Internet Marketing, please check out http://www.weehawkennjliving.com. From there, you can click on other of some of my listings, as well.

Barbara Tulko
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Villa Realtors
201-218-4009