Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Sunda, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I am looking for a two family house in canarasie for $460,000.00. I want backyard, finished basement, duplex style and large rooms.

Asked by Sunda, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jan 21, 2010

Answers

4
If you give me your email I will forward some properties for your viewing.
Karimaescoffery@gmail.com
Dear Sundra:

You can view the entire contents of the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service at http://www.BNYMLS.com. If you see any homes that you like, you can contact the listing agent, myself, or any other agent who answers this question. We would be more than happy to help you!

Being that you are looking to purchase a home, I hope you took the first step and got yourself pre-approved for a mortgage. You need to know how much you can afford and how much your monthly payments will be before you start to shop.

If I can be of further assistance to you please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Cellular: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hello Sunda, if you are looking for a two family house in Canarsie. with a yard finished basement and large rooms call me at Fillmore Real Estate 718 253-9600 ext.206
Dear Sunda,

We just checked the Brooklyn MLS listings, and there are 35 two-family duplex properties currently available in Canarsie. There are several that are in your price range, and prices vary based upon location and condition. We would need more information from you, including what specific area of the Canarsie neighborhood you are interested in, what your approximate down payment would be and a financial pre-qualification letter as well.

We would be happy to assist you in your search. Our office is in Marine Park, not far from Canarsie and we are very familiar with the neighborhood.

Please give us a call anytime on our cell at 917-593-4068. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in your home search.

Bonnie Chernin & David Rogoff
Coldwell Banker Mid Plaza Real Estate
3041 Avenue U
Brooklyn, NY 11229
Website: http://www.BestHomesInBrooklyn.com
E-mail: david@BestHomesInBrooklyn.com