Home Buying in Willow Grove>Question Details

Vanessa, Renter in Cedarbrook/Stenton,...

I am looking for a spacious 1-2 bedroom in the willowgrove area for about $850. Can anyone help me?

Asked by Vanessa, Cedarbrook/Stenton, Philadelphia, PA Wed Dec 4, 2013

Answers

3
You could try calling Westbury Apartments in Willow Grove on Terwood Road. They have one and two bedroom apartments starting around $810.00. It is really hard finding apartments in Willow Grove at the price you can afford to pay. Best of luck to you.
What is your time frame? Are you looking for a house or an apartment? Do you have any $$$ flexibility? As stated below the areas median rental rate is slightly higher that your stated budget. However, if you have flexibility in time frame and perhaps pricing, we may be able to find you something. Contact me if your interested in exploring further together.
Vanessa,
The majority of the rentals are $1100 and + in the Abington/Willow Grove area.
If you want more help please feel free to email me directly.
I hope this has helped.
Kimberly

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011, 2012 & 2013
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
Email: kimberly.collins@kw.com

Want to look for houses on the go with your smart phone? Click below to download the newest app.
http://app.kw.com/KW17PLU53

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.