Savanah Harg…, Home Buyer in Springfield, MO

I am looking for a small or medium sized house next to a lake to serve as a second home near Cape Girardeau area.

Asked by Savanah Hargraves, Springfield, MO Sun Oct 7, 2012

Answers

4
I have 2 areas in mind. There is a cabin style home in a small gated community on the edge of Cape Girardeau County priced near $100,000. I also have a 3 bedroom brick ranch in a lake community for $165,000. If you would like more information on these call me at 573-450-1255
Please send links to homes on a lake in Cape Girardeau area.... at least 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. hargraves@gci.net
Flag Sun Jan 13, 2013
Are you wanting a water view? We are not as fortunate as Springfield and don't have the large lake here. We do have the Mississippi river and several small lakes. The river does not offer properties with views...we do have several developments around small lakes. What size home and price range are you interested in? I work full time selling real estate and know this area well. I've been in this business for 21 years and if you give me your email I'll be glad to forward available homes for you to preview. Look forward to working with you.
Savanah,
I would be glad to help you locate a second home in our area. Can you send me more details about what you are looking for so that I might have a better idea of where to look, what price range, size, etc.
I would be glad to visit with you, so please feel free to contact me at 573-450-1920 or email terripenrod@realtyexecutives.com.
Thanks for your inquiry and look forward to hearing from you.
Terri
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; you can locate some local agents under the find a pro tab.