Home Buying in Fort Collins>Question Details

tsom1981, Home Buyer in Fort Collins, CO

I am looking for a small house in fort collins for no more than 35000 USD, Is it possible to find something with this budget?

Asked by tsom1981, Fort Collins, CO Sat Apr 13, 2013

Answers

8
Secretxxxcode’s answer
Fort Collins is experiencing a positive Boon!!!.(Legalized pot,gay marriage,gun control and the 2nd worse DM against women in the nation..not to mention the super max prison is overcrowded. Reminiscent of FL and CA before they crashed and burned...Stay out until everyone is kicking rocks down the street,,,,,,then buy a house here.
Thanks Sean - I was thinking the same! Fort Collins is a fabulous place to live, work and most especially play! We have been listed many times over as Best Place to Live, Raise a Family, Work - and more. Secretxxxcode - sounds like you need to move to lower slobovia - you'll be happier there
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
Wow, what a moron. What's a boon? Also, you're talking about some of the state laws, not just Fort Collins. Also don't know what a DM is, and the Super Max is hours away from here. As for the rest, since you're hiding your identity, i'm sure you're just someone who is trolling these forums and stirring up trouble. Nice.
Flag Tue May 28, 2013
I think the mobile home market is the right idea. Maybe Craigs list?

Best of Luck,

Andy Burnett
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
We're selling our mobile home for around that price in Fort Collins. Lived there for 4 years with our 2 kids and loved it :)
Are you looking specifically in Fort Collins or would you consider surrounding areas? I would be happy to speak with you regarding your options. Please feel free to give me a call.
What are the surrounding areas that you would suggest. I am open to other options of course in Colorado.
Flag Fri May 24, 2013
No way, unless you look into purchasing a single wide trailer- then you will pay a monthly land lease which may start at $350 per month.
what are some other places in colorado that you suggest?
Flag Sun Apr 14, 2013
If you are looking to purchase a home for $35,000 in Fort Collins, then no it is not possible to find anything in that budget. Unfortunately, you cannot even buy a condo in Fort Collins for that. If, indeed, you meant $350,000 then you would absolutely be able to find something. Contact me if I can help.
I think you missed a zero? $35,000 no way. You can't even buy a foreclosure in Greeley for this price anymore. Sorry.
Yes you can find a lot of homes in Fort Collins for that price and less. If you would like help in finding the perfect place just let me know.
Web Reference: http://Www.RandyEwan.com