Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

A B, Home Buyer in 06032

I am looking for a small, 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo within walking distance of Madison Center and the train station that allows pets.

Asked by A B, 06032 Sat Nov 30, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Carol:

How about a condo alternative? Small 2 bedroom, 1 bath home -- walk to town, beaches, restaurants. L/P is $299,000 83 Scotland Avenue...
Very important question to ask you. Are you currently working with a licensed REALTOR? The most important thing to keep in mind in your search is working with a REALTOR will help you find what meets your criteria much faster. Additionally making sure any condos you look at does allow pets and fit in the parameters of your monthly budget. Madison is beautiful, but depending on your price range will be a key factor as to whether or not to expand your horizons a bit more from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom that is walking distance from Madison Center.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Good Morning,

There are presently 2 condos that meet your criteria available in Madison. Copy and paste into your brower's address window the link below to view these:

http://ctmls.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=37747…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Good morning, There are 2 condos currently listed for sale which meet you specific requirements. Both of these condominium homes are located in Brantwood. I would be very happy to supply you more specific information and assist you in your search. I look forward to hearing from you. Give me a call at 203-430-9643 or e-mail me at ccusano@wpsir.com. Have a great day!

Carol