Home Buying in Toms River>Question Details

elizabeth.pa…, Home Buyer in Flanders, NJ

I am looking for a second home near the beach and golf courses. Does Toms River fit the bill?

Asked by elizabeth.payne04, Flanders, NJ Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

11
Our population grows from 90000
Year around to in excess of 110000
Residents because of our amazing and beautiful amenities. 2 public golf courses with. Many more within 30 minutes. And gorgeous ocean beaches
As well as many river and bay. Beaches.
There are homes to meet a variety of needs. I have served this area since 1972. Call 7322130601
Or visit. http://WWW.homesatthejerseyshore.com. to see all homes in ocean and monmouth counties. Regards. Barry e Nifoussi, Gri, crs
Wrong address!!! 3269 Churchill drive, tons river
Try 20101 cedar court! It's beautiful and the price is a steal! No damage from sandy and amazing water views. It's located in toms river.
Bayville is right right next to Toms River and has a beautiful golf course.
There are 2 golf courses in Toms River not including those associated with a few active adult gated communities in the area that have golf courses as well. Other towns close by you may want to consider are Manchester, and Jackson. All are within a 20- 25 minute drive to local beaches.
Hello Elizabeth,
thank you for your inquiry. iF YOU LOOK AT A MAP OF NEW JERSEY AND FIND TOMS RIVER YOU WILL SEE THAT THE TOWN HAS ACCESS TO THE OCEAN, THE TOMS RIVER ITSELF, BARNEGAT, SILVER BAY,, KETTLE CREEK ALL OF WHICH ARE NAVIGABLE AND PRETTY SITES. aND YOU WILLSEE A TOWNSHIP COURSE CALLED BEY LEA, WHICH HAS REASONABLE RESIDENT RATES, AND IS A WELL MAINTAINED 18 HOLE COURSE. aND OF COURSE THERE ARE MANY COURSES WITHIN 30-45 MINUTES NEARBY.
As to housing, if you are over 55 we have MANY senior communities offering detached single family homes to attached homes in a wide variety of price ranges. As to single family homes or condominiums NOT age restricted you can range from mid 100's to over 1 million if you seek to view the ocean.
Toms River is 42 sq miles, reaching from the beautiful beaches and Ocean, to horse farms and housing on acreage.
Our population expands from about 90000 year around residents to over 120000 including our returning summer second home residents. Join the many happy people here. Ask your friends-
contact me Nifoussi@aol.com or visit my offices web site to see homes for yourself at
http://www.HomesAtTheJerseyShore.com-- I hope to hear from you regards Barry e NIfoussi,gri,crs Century 21 Nifoussi Realty, Inc the first Century 21 Broker in Ocean County in 1974.
Hi Elizabeth

If you decide to look farther south I serve the Cape May County area. Cape May County in my opinion has the most to offer of any of the New Jersey seashore areas. We have some top rated golf courses including Cape May National, the Wildwood boardwalk is second to none and Cape May offers so much in fine dining and history.

Toms River and the surrounding areas are great. However, if you do think another 90 minutes south is of interest. Please feel free to call or e mail me.

Joseph "Joe" Scrocca
WEICHERT REALTORS, COASTAL
Office (609)523-1112, Cell (609)425-7785
E mail: joe.benchmark@comcast.net
Hi Elizabeth,

Toms River certainly does fit those needs. All of the barrier island beaches (Island Beach State Park,Seaside Park & Heights, Lavalette, Normandy, etc. ) are right across the Mathis Bridge in Toms River.

The following link shows the golf courses in Toms River and those within a 15 minute drive of Toms River. http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/city.aspx?dest=Toms+River+NJ

Most people find Toms River to have everything they are looking for. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions about our town.
Easily fits the bill! You can live on a golf course and be 15-20 minutes from a beach. Or the reverse. Live on the water, park your boat outside your door and be an easy drive to a fairway nearby. If the weather isn't cooperating you can just putter around the house! Sorry, couldn't resist the puns! Let me know if I can help you find the right home.

Alan Krohn
Crossroads Realty
Office: 732-244-2200
Hi Elizabeth!

Does a duck quack? Toms River more than fits the bill, it pays it in full!

We are just over the bridge from some of the finest beaches on the Jersey Shore and home to a private and municipal golf course.

When were you planning on buying?

Slainte,

Jim
Web Reference: http://FlanaganRealty.com
Hi Elizabeth. Toms River does have lovely communities on golf courses. When you say beach it will really depend on proximity. Most areas of toms river on golf course are a drive of 10 minutes and more to the beach.

I can help you find the right place but I would first need to know more about what you are looking for and your budget. Also if you are looking to be in an Adult Community or not.

Give me a call or email to discuss. I live along the shore and cover the areas.

Val
vgabela@dianeturton.com
908 334 8252