Home Buying in Oro Valley>Question Details

kris1240, Renter in Oro Valley, AZ

I am looking for a rental home in Oro Valley, AZ with the possibility to buy. I am currently going through a divorce and don't want to purchase a home

Asked by kris1240, Oro Valley, AZ Sun Dec 29, 2013

Answers

5
Oro Valley is great I am at vistosohome.com ...We could discuss rental terms.
Hello. I have a really nice and quiet one bedroom at Boulder Canyon in Oro Valley that will be available January 18th. If you are still looking you can call PurpleSage Realty and ask Marylou.
Kris,

I am really sorry to hear of your divorce. I would most assuredly agree with Spirit in regards to Craigslist, but I do know of a few rental properties available in Oro Valley and I would be happy to speak with you directly regarding a plan of action.

Feel free to reach out at any time and for any reason.

Dan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hi Kris

Sorry to hear about your divorce. I would recommend try a company called Apartment Locators (They rent more than just apartments) or maybe an Oro Valley Property Management Company (I am not a property manager, I don't work rentals). Please be careful if you attempt to find a rental thru such sources as Craigslist as there are a lot of scams out there.

Find a rental and please give me a call when you are looking to buy later on. Good luck.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
Good day Kris1240 - before you make any final decisions you might consider speaking with a qualified lender to determine the process before and after the divorce so that you are prepared. You might be surprised (good or bad) what some of the new lending requirements involve and some of the continuing changes that will occur in 2014. While I am not a property manager I can certainly recommend one, if you need a referral and can recommend a lender if you'd like to begin that conversation. Please contact me directly at 520-262-9583 or pat@patricialeahy.com and let's talk.

Pat Leahy, Assoc. Broker
ABR, CRS, GRI
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-262-9583