Tom Filieo, Home Buyer in Englewood, FL

I am looking for a rent with option to buy pool home in the Englewood, Port Charlotte area. Will close the sale within 60 days for CASH. Thank You.

Asked by Tom Filieo, Englewood, FL Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

7
Tom sounds like you are looking for investment properties where you leverage your option for 60 days. I am familiar with the type of sales I think you are trying to obtain. Please contact me at Julie@FLShoresRealEstate.com or (941) 270-HOME We have an agent that specifically deals with these type of properties on a regular basis for a similar investor.
Tom, do you mean you need to move in and rent until you close. That could be a reasonable request! Call me and I'll help you 781-799-7570 Claudia
I HAVE A LISTING WITH 4 BDROOMS, 3 CAR GARAGE, POOL HOME IN THE ENGLEWOOD, PORT CHARLOTTE AREA LISTED FOR 160K. THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE RESPOND.
941-628-3396
I have not seen any rent to own homes in this area. There are a few that are listed as owner or seller financing, but they require 20 to 30% down and with a much higher interest rate than the going rate. If you can provide your search criteria, I can send you the current seller financed listings to review.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Tom: Your request leaves out a number of required facts for one to be helpful in finding you what you want. Questions such as what size home are you looking for, what type of setting would you prefer to have your home in, what cash price range are you looking at, do you have a construction preference, and what time frame do you have to acheive this are a few that come to mind. Should you like to discuss this further with a realtor, I would be pleased to offer my assistance.

John Riche, Exit Realty Welcome Home
(814)-688-5455 jrriche@gmail.com
Hi Tom,

Your post is a bit confusing. You first state you are "looking for a rent with option to buy" property. You conclude by stating you " will close within 60 days for cash." Are looking to purchase or identify a "lease option?"

The fact of the matter is most people really don't understand how a lease option works. Sellers usually require a large non-refundable deposit to protect their investment. The terms involved in these agreements are created by an attorney usually hired by the seller.

-
With Tax Deductible interest and rates so low, why would you want to sink so much money into DEAD EQUITY?

Example: a rate of 3% in effectively 2% less after you factor back in the interest write off, making it an effective payment rate of approx. 1%!

Do you feel you'll get a better deal with a Cash Offer? Yes you may be right, but as long as you can Prove you can pay cash, you can still get a great deal and financed the transaction too.

The reason sellers like cash deals are because they know they will close, but if you can show you have the funds in the bank to pay cash, giving the seller the security of knowing the deal will close no matter what, generally that can understand why a buyer would not want to sink all their money into DEAD EQUITY!

See programs below, then contact me to talk about how to minimize payments and reduce out of pocket costs.

1) 100% LTV- VA / (VA Jumbo @ lower ltv)
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too
3) 99% LTV- FHA / (FHA to 580 score @ lower ltv)

4) 97% LTV- No monthly MI- w/No FHA 1.75% Fee
5) 95% LTV- CONDO
6) 90% LTV- No PMI -2nd Home
7) 90% LTV- JUMBO
8) 85% LTV- No PMI - Super Jumbo
9) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
10) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
STATED INCOME ALT up to Super Jumbo
http://www.StatedIncomeALT.com

11) 90% LTV- SHORT SALE, BK, FORECLOSURE Forgiveness
12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
13) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
14) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
15) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-available nationwide

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====