Thuebler, Home Buyer in 53572

I am looking for a rent-to-own or land contract on a home. We need at least 2000 square feet and prefer to be in the Mount Horeb area. Any help?

Asked by Thuebler, 53572 Tue Jul 31, 2012

I am a self-employed person and my wife does not work so we are unable to obtain traditional financing and have to take the land contract route. Any available homes would be great!

Answers

2
Eric Reusch’s answer
There appears to be a new home in Mt Horeb that's owned by a builder that might work for you. Currently listed at 245,000 email me for the particulars. Ereusch@bunburyreltors.com Eric
Where is this located and is it available for purchase with a land contract ?
Flag Tue Oct 16, 2012
I wish you luck in finding what you need. Please remember it will be in your best interest to consult with an attorney when negotiating the contract. Land contract transactions are very detailed and the actual transaction can last for years.

In most cases a land contract purchase will still require a significant down payment and will have credit requirements.