Home Buying in Stow>Question Details

brittany_ash…, Renter in 44224

I am looking for a rent to own, and could put down a deposit to go towards paying off the mortgage. I have lived in Stow. And Hudson for the past 20

Asked by brittany_ashlyn, 44224 Sat Dec 28, 2013

years. I am looking to move this coming April.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Stow

Answers

7
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright, or simply continue renting until you can purchase....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Have you found help with this? I may know of a couple properties that could be eligible for a rent to own or land contract.
Thanks.
Brittany,

There are many things to consider when trying to "rent to own". i would love to discuss the pros and cons with you. I do have a potential seller that may consider that option, depending on your situation. Please feel free to give me a call and we can discuss the possibilities.

You can call or text me at the phone # below. Or, feel free to email me.

Darlene Sonedecker, ABR
Keller Williams Chervenic Realty
330-962-6939

dsonedecker@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Brittany,

Depending on why you you want to "rent to own" I may be able to help you. I do have a seller that this situation might fit. There are several things to consider when making that decision for both the buyer and the seller. Please give me a call and we can discuss your particular decision.

Thank you!

Darlene Sonedecker, ABR
Keller Williams Chervenic Realty
330-962-6939

Dsonedecker@kw.com
Brittany - Can you explain why you want to rent to own? That will help me understand how to help you.
Rent to own is a horrible, horrible idea for the buyer. I strongly recommend that you rent until you are in a position to buy the property the traditional way, through a mortgage.

When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
Brittney,
I would be happy to discuss the pros and cons of rent to own with you. please contact me at your earliest convienience.