Home Buying in Noblesville>Question Details

davidson0516, Home Buyer in Noblesville, IN

I am looking for a "rent to buy" home in Noblesville, IN.

Asked by davidson0516, Noblesville, IN Sun Feb 24, 2013

Looking for a 4 bedroom home. My husband has never owned a home. The area is restricted that we can purchase in due to a divorce. If you are willing to help a hard working couple get into a home, we would love to speak to you. Thanks

The question is how serious are you in wanting to own your own home in the near future? Obtaining and maintaining good credit isn't that difficult. My company is in the business of improving credit scores so you can qualify for a home loan. But it will involve some investment on your end. If you would like more information I would love to speak to you to help you understand where to start.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Banker of more than 10 years.
Send me a text or give me a call to answer some preliminary questions and I'll give you some answers. They may not be the answers you want to hear, (50:50), but at least you'll know where to begin & the best alternatives.

Derek B Crager
317.796.9825 cell/text
Thank you for returning my call this past weekend. After speaking with you, I was to send you the areas in which I am interested in. I will name the neighborhoods and try to explain the cross streets. I am looking forward to your search of homes in that area.
The Meadows, The Meadows Estate, Roudebush Woods and Roudebush Farms. Looking for atleast 4 bedrooms, 2 story. Those are the "must haves". Thanks again, Christy
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013