Home Buying in Chestertown>Question Details

K, Both Buyer and Seller in 19034

I am looking for a realtor who performs Brokers Price Opinions in the Chestertown area.

Asked by K, 19034 Wed Jun 29, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:



If you are still interested please contact Rock Hall Properties! We are located about 15 mins from Chestertown and would love to help you! Office phone- (410) 639-4003 please ask for Robin Fithian or Cindy Genther!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 14, 2012
Brokers Price Opinions are evaluations done when a house is foreclosure or short sale and is requested by the bank that has the loan on the house. The real question is why do you need a Brokers Price Opinion? Any Realtor can do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your house or one you are looking to buy. I would interview local Realtors and find someone that you get along with but will tell you what you Need to hear and not what you Want to hear. The BPO and CMA take a lot of time and work when they are done correctly. Find a Realtor that you feel comfortable with signing a contract with and let them work for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 29, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer