Popi11, Home Buyer in 90034

I am looking for a realtor to work with. i am looking for homes for sale or bank owned in west side area

Asked by Popi11, 90034 Tue May 19, 2009

Answers

6
How have you been doing in your home search? Did you find a Realtor that you are satisfied with?
Debbie Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
33 years licensed as a Realtor
310-571-1364

Your Home Is Waiting
Hi Popi,

I work with a lot of REO homes on the west side of LA. I would love to help you find your new home. I look forward to working with you.

Heather Leikin
Hey Popi11,

You want to work with someone who has a keen knowledge of that area and great experience working with foreclosures. I have both of these qualities and it would be nice to meet with you and hear exactly what you're looking for and see if we're the right match to work together. Look forward to talking with you.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Hi there,

I have helped both buyers and sellers through transactions and am currently in the middle of an escrow in the 90034 zip code . Furthermore, I was a resident of that zip code for many years and really know the ins and outs of the area. If you would like help from someone with a keen knowledge of that specific market, please don't hesitate to contact me. I have an extensive knowledge of both the 'sold' and 'for sale' inventory in 90034. It would be my pleasure to use my expertise of this local market to benefit a buyer who specifically wants somethings special in the area.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Gregory Masi
Gibson International
C: 310-488-4880
E: Gregory@GregoryMasi.com
I can help you if you want. We can meet for a free buyer's consultation in my office and I can let you know what homes come on the market via e-mail once I know exactly what you are looking for.
Feel free to contact me directly at homes@tovasarir.com or 310-497-1930

Tova Sarir
homes@tovasarir.com
310-497-1930
Web Reference: http://www.tovasarir.com
Hi Popi11,

I would like to help you look for your dream home. I can set you up a buyer's marketing system that allows you to see all the new listing. Here is my contact information:

Alexandra Parra
323-482-0705
alexandrasellshomes@yahoo.com