Home Buying in Amsterdam>Question Details

An11dy9, Home Buyer in Amsterdam, NY

I am looking for a realtor that has short-sale experience. Im pre-qualified and have a house in mind. AlbanyNY

Asked by An11dy9, Amsterdam, NY Fri Jul 17, 2009

Answers

4
If your looking for a home inspector in this area give me a call Advantagebuildinginspections.org
Hello An11dy9,

If you are still looking for Realtor with short - sale experience give my office a call and I would be happy to assist you. I have done a couple of these short - sales.
Tom McGroder, ABR, GRI
Thomas J. Real Estate Inc
518-863-4691
tjm1@frontiernet.net
Please give me a call....I can help you....I am part of a relocation team and I can connect you to the best relocation, trained and certified agent in your community. We can request someone with short sale experience! Email me if you prefer,,just make reference to "short slae agent/relocation team" my email is lisa.brodsky@coldwellbanker.com , phone is 845-401-1448 ...
It takes about a day to get you in touch...please let me help...this is s afree service to you I am offering, so take me up on it!... I hope to hear from you...
Lisa Brodsky
Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
hello my name is Brandon Jerkins I work with champion realty how you like me to refer you to an agent in your area that I know with great cridencials and experience in short sales and lending?