Home Buying in Wyncote>Question Details

Bell68, Home Buyer in Glenside, PA

I am looking for a realtor in Cheltenham Township who is experienced with FHA 203 loans.

Asked by Bell68, Glenside, PA Sun Feb 14, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I am a local loan officer for a division of Wells Fargo and have closed many 203k loans. They are becoming more and more popular especially since there are so many bank owned properties on the market right now. Feel free to give me a call and I can get some numbers together for you. I can be reached at 215-654-5904..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 12, 2010
I have just finished a very successful 203 loan in Elkins Park with Bank of America and I would highly recommend him as this is all he does. He has a great construction manager to make the transaction extremely smooth. You can reach me at 215-917-0414.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 21, 2010
Wells Fargo in the Philadelphia area does them. I believe their office is in King of Prussia.
Web Reference: http://fredglick.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 14, 2010
You will also want to make sure your loan officer is expereinced in 203k loans as well as your buyer broker. Make sure teh process is explained to you, you understand it and the repair process is well documented. Also please note the loan process is lengthy, longer than a regular fha loan so you should allow a good 60 days to close. If you dont find anyone through your post, let me know and i can check my referral network in your area. Good luck with your purchase.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 14, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer