Donna Pierson, Both Buyer and Seller in Martins Creek, PA

I am looking for a realestate agent who specializes in investing in and around my area.

Asked by Donna Pierson, Martins Creek, PA Mon Sep 19, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Donna!
This may be a little too late, but I am a local Realtor that can help you find an investment property in the Slate Belt! Please let me know if you are still intersted in buying.
Hi Brooke,
Thanks for replying. If you would give me a call 484-896-8359 or email me bdpierson@frontier.com and we can get into the specifics of what types of homes we are looking for.
Thanks for your time
Donna
Flag Tue Apr 24, 2012
Donna,

are you looking for a buyers representative to help you acquire properties or a listing agent to help you sell investments?

You can check out my blog post: "Where to find and How to choose a Great Buyers Agent"
http://www.circadianrealty.com/lifecycles-blog/entry/1/12

Just make sure that you look for an agent that lists "investment" as a specialty and then ask them how many deals, or what percentage of their business is working with investors. You will want this number to be pretty high so that they can help you accurately assess properties that will help you make money!