Robgord, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I am looking for a real estate agent who has experience representing buyers in purchasing financially distressed properties in downtown Chicago.

Asked by Robgord, Chicago, IL Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

13
Our firm is knowledgable and experienced with downtown distressed properties, and we are located downtown.

Downtown investment properties are ultra-competitive right now, reach out and I can provide an up to date spreadsheet with all active sales, as well as under contract and closed homes. This helps give you a strong overview of the market, and also an understanding of general negitiability, and cash vs. financed deals.

Good luck with your decisions,

Michael Vrielink
mvrielink@chicagorea.com
Managing Broker
Chicago Real Estate Artists
Hi Bill, my name is Tim. I work with Rising Realty, Chicago's largest REO brokerage. I have represented many buyers on a substantial amount of REO deals all over the Chicago-land area. I would be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have, and be honored to represent you on the acquisition of distressed properties. Please don't hesitate to message me privately or call me at (773) 309-4714.
Residential or Commercial? Talk to several Realtors and pick one. Are you buying with CASH, then provide your proof of funds, FINANCING, then provide a preapproval from a lender.
Try Doug Perry 312-437-6340. i know he deals with distressed properties regularly. Always been very responsive when i've called him.
I am sure you will get a ton of answers on this. Get a good agent that not only has experience but fits your needs. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with. I would be happy to help as I have a lot of experience in these.
Not only do we work the downtown area, we live here and we know many of the buildings. This could be of a benefit for you because at times foreclosures do not provide the information you need to make a quick and smart decision. Knowledge of the building in specific areas is key!

Feel free to contact us at anytime.

Jose Hernandez
Coldwell Banker
312-788-7079
Robgord,

If you are looking for buy and hold properties, I have a condo that has been rehabbed in 60649 and being sold at a discounted price of $35K. Contact me if interested.

Tony
708-942-7039
asked and answered.....
Good Luck and e-mail me if I can be of further assistance, sending you listings ????
or anything else you are looking for...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Any Realtor located in the Chicago area and some are more concentrated on the downtown area, can be of help to you.... What is your price range, what type of property are you looking for, i.e.condos
2 bedrooms 3 bedrooms and what is your financial cash available at this time....

If you need recommendations let us know, I am familiar with the city, but would potentially like to
work together with a Realtor who is more familiar with distressed properties.... What do you intend to do with them, this is very important, I am assuming upgrading them and then selling or then renting,
very different situation. Looking forward to hearing from you...

Sincerely yours,
That is my focus. I work for Charles Rutenberg Realty, which is located in Naperville, but my territory is the north loop, loop, south loop, and west loop. Short Sales and foreclosures. Send me an email directly and I can let you know what is currently available.

Vincent Cole
email at realestate@vincecole.com
Years of real Estate experience is a plus. Finding the right agent for the job can be difficult. Here's some questions you should ask. Have you ever sold a foreclosure before ? How many ? How many were rejected ? How many accepted ? Are you available for multiple showings ? Do you write multiple offers ? These questions will help you in your search for a agent, and give you an idea of what the market is like.
You will be very popular. While there are not that many foreclosures in the downtown area and none at the 40K price point they do pop up, although a few of the buildings that they tend to concentrate in are not the best to invest in. Sometimes you can find a short sale or even estate sale at pretty good prices. My web site gives you some information on what I do for buyers, like a Rebate. Let me know if you might like some help.
We have such experience and we also share our commission with our buyers. At $400,000 the rebate would be approximately $2000 and it grows nonlinearly with increasing prices. You can call me at 312-738-0232.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com