Home Buying in New Haven>Question Details

Kperry14, Home Buyer in

I am looking for a real estate agent to help me look for homes to buy. I am in the pre-approval process and am looking in the New Haven area.

Asked by Kperry14, Thu Aug 16, 2012

Answers

4
I have been in the real estate business for several years and have alot of experience with the current housing market dealing with sellers, foreclosures and short sales. I would love the opportunity to meet with you or email you some properties. Kindly contact me with your criteria (towns, amount of bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, and price range). Look forward to working with you, Julie Lucia, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com
Send me an email to bob@aggie-bob.com and I will send you an excellent referance. Best if you could included price range as that could make a difference. Bob
Hello Kperry14,

I would be happy to assist you. I would like to sit down with you for a consultation to discuss the process, your wants, needs and realities. I work with and educate first time homebuyers and am a very patient Realtor. Your purchase if for and all about you. Feel free to contact me at any time.

I would like to help you find your next home, Visit my Trulia profile and contact me if you would like more information on the home buying process. I have helped many clients buy and sell properties.

I look forward to speaking with you.

http://www.trulia.com/profile/FrankAlvarado/

Frank Alvarado