Home Buying in Jersey City>Question Details

Charlene Gre…, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am looking for a real estate agent that works with investor's. Can you recommend one working in Northern NJ, Essex , Hudson and Union County?

Asked by Charlene Green, Jersey City, NJ Tue Oct 29, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Charlene, There are several different kind of investors in real estate: those who purchase short sales/forclosed properties,do cosmetic work and repairs and flip; others who get properties ready for rental and hold for many years and still others who purchase, occupy for a short time while they make improvements and still others. You need to work with an agent who can identify distressed properties or those that are located in areas that have good resale and will increase in value once they have modifications and repairs. I have my short sale and foreclosure certification and am skilled and experienced in moving the process forward with banks and/or sellers in these situations. Feel free to call me for a consultation!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
We would love to help you find properties in Essex County..

Jane DeVincentis and Karen Hoffman

Terrie O'Connor Realtors

973-820-5053 or 973-670-1053
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi Charlene,

Our team is especially geared to deal with investor's and their needs. We primarily serve the Hudson County area. We focus on strategy and scouting for our VIP clients.


Amos Elroy

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
CHBA (Certified Home Buyer Advisor from NAEA)
CSBA (Certified Home Seller Advisor from NAEA)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisors)
Residential Real Estate Expert Adviser

Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty

(888) 462-6573 Ext. 101 / (888) HOB-NJRE Ext. 101
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
I specialize in investment properties. Please feel free to reach out anytime to discuss your needs. I work primarily in Hudson, Bergen and Essex counties.

Ed Verdel
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hello Charlene,
Depending on the type of investment you wish to make, I can either help you or refer you to a top agent handling a particular type of investment property.
Art Kaufman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer