Home Buying in Ashland>Question Details

lindemandelg…, Home Buyer in Ashland, MA

I am looking for a real estate agent in the Ashland, Ma area that has sold homes with a USDA loan?

Asked by lindemandelgado, Ashland, MA Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

2
Unfortunately as of October 1st. Ashland is no longer eligible for the USDA Loan Program. If you would like more information on the USDA program I would be happy to pass along the contact information of a mortgage broker I highly recommend.

I have a lot of experience working with buyers in Ashland and I would invite you to take a look at the testimonials page on my website to get a better sense of how I service my clients. http://www.haydenroweproperties.com/testimonials.asp

Peter
Hi..I would be glad to help you find a home in the Ashland Ma area to which I have listed and sold recently. As for the USDA loan, you need a mortgage professional that is familiar with that and I have contacts that I can give you that work with this type of loan if interested. You may reach me at 508 648-0393 or at LHagopian@hammondre.com I look forward to speaking with you and helping you find a home!