Home Buying in Nassau>Question Details

Sally, Home Buyer in Queens Village, Queens...

I am looking for a ranch house, or one floor house in Nassau, At Garden City, Baldwin Harbor, or Floral Park. .

Asked by Sally, Queens Village, Queens, NY Thu Nov 25, 2010

3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, DINING & LIVING ROOM, AND GOOD SIZE KICHEN

Answers

6
Cheryl’s answer
Hi Happy Thanksgiving! I am an agent working in the Garden City and Floral Park Area. Recently was on a search yesterday and found only 1 ranch property in Floral Park. What is your price range? and why did you pick these 3 towns?
I would love to help you in the search.
Cheryl
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 25, 2010
Sally, the Long Island Board of Realtors and MLS offer a wonderful tool to help you search...and you get to control it all...it is called Listing Book and the best part is that 1) I can set you up for free and 2) you are not tied to me or any specific Realtor until you wish to be. Real Estate is a service industry and I like to provide this service to the consumer.

I need a first name, last name and email address and then you will establish your own password, set your criteria and the system will show you every home available in the price range you establish in the areas you wish to live.

Email me at gail@gailgladstone.com with the information and you are on your way!
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
Sally
We will need to ask a few more questions. To try and help you.
As if you are all ready approved by a bank.
FAJARDO DELACRUZ
Company Century Homes Realty Group LLC.
Office Phone (718) 886-6800 x 305
Cell Phone (347) 932-0609
Web Reference: http://DESIRE2OWN.COM
You can also check out http://www.mlsli.com for available and closed properties--if you need assistance with your search, please feel free to contact me directly.
I have a friend who is selling her ranch house in Albertson. Not sure about the good sized kitchen, but seeing as the 3 towns you have listed are rather different and not all in the same location, I figured I would give you the suggestion.
Contact me if you would like any information, or if you are planning to finance the new home, I would be happy to help you out.
Hey Sally,
Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on looking for a house. It's a great time to buy! Interest rates are really low and so are prices. If you'd like some assistance, please feel free to contact me. I am a Certified Buyer Representative specializing in representing buyers. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Top 2% in the Northeast