Dan, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I am looking for a quality high end diningroom table/chairs; don't want to spend $15K. Advice re consignment

Asked by Dan, Los Angeles, CA Fri Apr 25, 2008

Answers

8
Yana Galuz’s answer
I have a large dining room table from Arte de Mexico about a year and half ago. If you would like to take a look at it let me know. Its in the 91302 zip code. Please let me know where I can send you photos.Thank you,

Yana Galuz
Senior Associate
Crescent Realty
yana@crescentrealtyla.com

12345 Ventura Blvd. Ste M
Studio City, CA 91604
(310) 595-5522 Direct
(818) 980-5040 Office
(818) 980-5020 Fax

DRE # 0145066
I have what you looking for. You will have to pick it up before October 7th. It is in the same area code. e mail me @ jmontelione@acinet.com & I will send you pictures. Thanks, Janice
Buy an antique or vintage set. Not only should the entire set be solid wood (no particle board, plywood, etc.) but it is the earth friendly thing to do. It's already made, no trees destroyed and you are recyling.

For the past twenty years, we have only purchased antiques. Not only were they cheap (within the budget of newlyweds) but some of our furniture is worth a fortune now. Also, an antique you bought a few years ago, will normally sell for at a profit or close to what you paid for it. You buy new furniture and it drops in value the moment you take it out of the store.

Bev.
There is a store in Thousand Oaks, it's a bit of a drive but worth it, called Padavo and they will custom make anything for you at a very reasonable price. You can show them pictures or bring your own drawings and your desired size to fit a particular corner or specific height and they'll make the furniture. Plus they're friendly.
Take the 101 fwy north and exit at Hampshire, make a right and at the light make a left (on T.O. blvd) about a block or two on the right side.
Hi~ I recommend looking on Craigslist. I have sold /bought many items through it. Ask the sellers to send extra pictures of the item via e-mail. Ask all your questions up front before you take a drive to view it. Have fun shopping! Stacy King
Web Reference: http://www.gvhousehunt.com
Hi, Sandi McGinnis-Garcia, I am an agent in Aptos, Ca. My husband is a master craftsman and has built fine furniture to match existing pieces etc. If you want something no one else has you might consider having something custom made for you! His work has been featured in two different local magazines. You can contact me through my website at http://www.SandiGarcia.com
Web Reference: http://www.SandiGarcia.com
Hi Dan,
There is a quality and classy furniture store in LA, on Western, that is very reasonable in pricing. Please e-mail her oliviafurniturecollection@yahoo.com. If you want their number, please e-mail me.I hope you will like their selection.
Good Luck,
Laarni