Home Buying in Park City>Question Details

Carrie Taylor, Home Buyer in Park City, UT

I am looking for a property in the area of zip 84098. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. I was wondering if there are any rent to own properties available.

Asked by Carrie Taylor, Park City, UT Sun Aug 25, 2013

Answers

3
Try this one... 115 Crestview Dr #3
Park City, UT 84098
6 bed, 3 full, 1 partial bath 3,061 sq

I know he is looking to unload it at around $500K.
Hi Carrie,

There is a two bedroom two bath Powderwood condo that is still available. Contact Toni Faulk if you would like to see it and to make arrangments for a lease.

- 2 bed, 2 bath Powderwood. Fully furnished and backing up to open space. $1,099. Available immediately.

Toni Faulk
Phone: (435) 901-0622
Email: toni@barbosaandcompany.com
Hi Carrie,

Most rent-to-own situations are on a case by case basis, depending on the Seller's financial situation. Some Sellers need to have the equity in their property to move on to their next step. Is there a reason that you are not fully prepared to purchase? As values are increasing you might have to pay "option money" to a Seller in order to lock in a price now. I would love to help guide you through the process. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you would like!

Sharon Eastman
Sotheby's International Realty
435-962-4663
Sharon@SharonSellsParkCity.com