Roman, Home Owner in Lithonia, GA

I am looking for a professional, dependable, property management company to manage a property in the 30038 zip code.

Asked by Roman, Lithonia, GA Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

5
I am a Property Manager managing a portfolio of about 90 properties, with several in the 30038 & 30058 zip code for further details and more information please feel free to give me a call Ms. Frost 404-558-0490
Hello Roman, I have several properties that I currently manage in the 30038, and 30058 zip code. I would love to include yours as well, if you still have not found a dependable, honest manager please feel free to call or e-mail me. I also have tons of references. visit me at http://www.georgialeasepm.com

Wanda Britton, Property Management Specialist
Platinum Real Estate
Georgia Least & Property Mgmt.
770-899-1279
CALL XAVIER 404-645-8926. HE IS PROFESSIONAL AND GETS HOMES RENTED ( IN 30 DAYS OR LESS) QUICKER THAN MANY AGENTS IN ATLANTA METRO!! hE USES THE GOLD STANDARD TENANT SCREEING (NO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, NO EVICITONS, AND THE TENANT MUST MAKE 2.5 TIMES THE MONTHLY RENT)!!
Crye-Leike Property Management Services provides our clients with top notch services. Contact Fred Yancy, Broker, for your investment property. Here are the benefits and services provided by Crye-Leike Property Management Services:

Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate. Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos. Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI. Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type. Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
Install a lock box.

Market the property for rent - Prepare home for rent. Clean home and optimize interior appeal
Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal. Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are: Paid and free rental listing websites, Print publications, Signs, MLS, Fliers, Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant, Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property, Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings, Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend, Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws, Collection applications with application fee
Tenant Screening and Selection, Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc., Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria
Inform tenants who were turned down,

Tenant Move In- Draw up leasing agreement , Confirm move in date with tenant. Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance. Ensure all agreements have been properly executed. Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in. Collect first months rent and security deposit. Rent collection. Receiving rent. Hunting down late payments. Sending out pay or quit notices. Enforcing late fees. Evictions. Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action. Representing owner in court
Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit.

Financial - Provide accounting property management services, Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.) Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts. Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form. Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.

Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling - Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs. Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code. Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.

For a complete list of our services, visit my website (link below). Feel free to contact me regarding our Property Management Services.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
I have an agent that I rented from for years. Im now using him to purchase. He manages properties throughout the metro area and is very professional. Mr. Calvin Bolden 678-755-6115 is his mobile number. Tell him Ms. Brown referred you.