Home Buying in Old Westbury>Question Details

Denise, Home Buyer in Old Westbury, NY

I am looking for a plot of land to build my dream house, I know that it may have a building on it but that I dont mind ,please advise.

Asked by Denise, Old Westbury, NY Thu Aug 12, 2010

Answers

5
Allen Bauman’s answer
Hi Denise

It looks like there is plenty of competition for your business. What we all need is more details about what you are trying to accomplish and exactly what type of advice you need. I am both a Realtor and a NYS Certified Residential Appraiser. I can help you in your search for properties and advise you on what is a good value or a good strategy. When we find what you like and are ready to build we can call Andrew to design a home for you!
But seriously, I need you to call me as soon as possible to discuss your needs. There is no further obligation on your part. My contact information is below.

Allen Bauman
Century21 Yve R. E.
Licensed R. E. Agent
NYS Certified Residential Appraiser
516-791-3846
allen.bauman@gmail.com
Denise,
There are lots of great opportunities out there right now, but building a new home requires a strong team of professionals. If you are leaning towards building something new, then why not work with a REALTOR® who is also an architect in NY? I am both.

I can help you through the entire process and evaluate opportunities along the way with the professional perspective of a real estate agent and an architect. Many of my clients find this helpful.

Contact me if you have more specific questions.

Andrew Wilson
Architect and REALTOR®
andrew.wilson@realestate.com
If you are looking to buy in the Old Westbury area, MLS is currently showing as available 7 properties ranging from $618, 750 to 13, 500,000--or 82 properties with homes--ranging from $859,000 to 13,500,00--you can also check out http://www.mlsli.com if you need assistance feel free to contact me directly.
Hi Denise,

How exciting for you! I have a listing that backs Meadbowbrook Polo Club in Old Westbury, Jericho Schools. If you have a moment please give me or my partner F. Shahla Jarrahian a call and Iwecan tell you about the different areas and school districts that make up Old Westbury.

Have a great day!!!

Melanie K. Lichaa and
F. Shahla Jarrahian
Licensed Home Specialists
Certified Buyer Representatives
Century 21, Laffey Associates
Fine Homes & Estates
Melanie cell 917.400.6506
mlichaa@laffey.com
Shahla cell 917.612.9949
fjarrahian@laffey.com

Realtors working diligently 24/7 to get you re$ults!
Hi Denise,

I think it's wonderful that you are planning to build your dream house! I'm not sure what type of advice you are seeking at this time. Whether you are looking for the land (with or without a home on it), a contractor to build the home, the government agencies which will advise you of the requirements necessary to build your home - please contact me and I will be happy to assist you.

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer, ESQ, SRES, CBR, CMS, CNS
Certified Buyer Representative
Certified Senior Residential Specialist
Certified Negotiating Specialist
Associate Broker
REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Claire Sobel
Direct: (516)410-3594
Office: (516)621-6300 x 205
Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
Web Reference: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com