Home Buying in Cocoa Beach>Question Details

Gary Krupins…, Home Buyer in Windermere, FL

I am looking for a 3/2 or 2/2 on the river, not canal that has boat storage/slip, with a decent view.

Asked by Gary Krupinski, Windermere, FL Sat Jun 11, 2011

Answers

10
Hi Gary,

There are a number of riverfront, not canal, condos with boat slips available throughout the county, ranging in price from the $120's to over $200k. These would all have great river views. I can forward these for your review. Please provide an e-mail address. We also have two riverfront, bank foreclosures being listed within the next week or two. One has a boat slip, the other has boat storage.

John Kent, Broker/Realtor
Prudential Star Real Estate
321-698-2382 cell
johnckent@aol.com
http://www.johnckent.com
http://www.SpaceCoastTop10.com
Gary,

I am a snow bird in Cocoa Beach, living in the RIver CLub 1525 Minutemen Cswy. CB, the Banana River/Thousand Islands. There is a 1st floor 3/2 condo w/ dedicated boat slip, car port and screened porch, pool, and only 16 units with lovely neighbors for sale in our building. There is realtor involved. I believe the asking is @ $145K. My understanding is that it needs some TLC but is sound and clean.
Check it out.
One of the best views with boat slip (Thousand Islands) Cocoa Beach and seller has given us his final price! Ground floor, 3/2, minor cosmetic updating or just move in...has garage,
bring your convertible
bring your bicycle
bring your beach chairs
bring your pool float or the "noodles" as I like to refer to them :)
bring your boat
bring your kyak
bring your canoe

You just need your checkbook. Under $167,000! I've got someone looking now, so if you're serious its something you need to see.

PS: I work with an affordable remodeler - it's a very complimentary team effort that has successfully satisfied clients from small projects to larger ones for over 30 years.

Debra N. Derman, Broker-Associate, CRS, GRI, ABR REALTOR Resident since 1958!!!
(I'll buy you new flip flops for your new back door down to the boat slip!)
321-863-7350 dderman@digital.net
Surfside Properties and Management "We've got some SPACE for you!"
What type of price range are you comfortable with?
hi gary -

are you looking for a house or a condo? what is your price range? brevard county is an excellent area to live in. do you have a preferred area of the county you would like to reside?

once i have these answers, i can proceed further in finding you a property.

much thanks for your request,
jim
I actually pulled up quite a list of them the other day for someone else. I was surprised at the prices being so low. If you ever wanted to buy on the water now is the time. Actually any place is a good deal right now with the prices as low as they are.
I work as a Buyer's agent with 30 years behind me if you want any help please let me know.

I can see you have had several offers so it is up to you who you choose to work with.

Dale McMahan
Coldwell Banker SunLand Realty

(321) 432-4334
Put the Zip code in and Price range "On Trulia" ..I do have realtor referral,I work with Ellen Rubino-321-508-6077.
Gary,

I'm a bit partial to where I live. I live at Oleander Pointe which is adjacent to Cocoa Village and sits right on the Indian River. We have a marina that owners of Oleander Pointe can purchase a boat slip with water and electric utitlities. The units move fairly quickly. Right now there one 2 bedroom 2 bath unit 1616 sq ft for $279K.

If you'd like additional information, my cell phone number is 321-243-0222.

Richard W. Sylvain
Pruitt Real Estate
Gary,

If I could ask, what part of Brevard? Central, South? North?
I'd be happy to provide you with a detailed search. Please visit my website to search ALL PROPERTIES throughout BREVARD.
if you register, I will provide you the most up to the minute information as related to Real Estate and properties of interest!
Thank You

Steve Vitani
Power Realty, LLC
Service
Gary;

Please see the following link:

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/3055546_1307835246-Jun…

Please let me know if you need further information or would be interested in any property.

Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Cocoa Beach, Fl.
1-321-394-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com