Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

Ncmove, Home Buyer in Greenville, NC

I am looking for a one-story brick home in the Chicod school district. I would prefer something with 3-4 bedrooms, under $290,000.

Asked by Ncmove, Greenville, NC Fri Dec 30, 2011

Answers

5
You can search the MLS just like an agent through the Home Buyers Scouting Report. It is a private web based tool offered by the largest Web Based Real Estate Company in America! Its completely private and no agents will contact you. If you'd like to sign up just visit my website at GreenvilleHomeValues.com and let me know.
I would love to answer your questions and send listings to you. Please contact me at
Wanda@jjrealty.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Please visit my website at http://www.JesseAllenHomes.com and sign up for our VIP Buyers Program! You will receive the HOTTEST new listings that march your criteria as soon as the property becomes available!
There are a lot of great deals in that area. I would like to speak with you to discuss how you can take advantage of the current
Hi!

I will email you listings. You may search the most up to date listings at site referenced below. This will be all listings available.
Kunny