Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Faith, Home Buyer in Studio City, CA

I am looking for a nice ocean front single house 3bd ,either in Santa Monica or Malibu.The Max Price is1.5M

Asked by Faith, Studio City, CA Fri Jul 3, 2009

An ocean front is a Must , i am not looking for a Mobile home , what i want exactly is a nice single private house with 3bd and not that far from everything....Thank you .

Answers

5
Tonya McArthur’s answer
Currently the lowest price in Malibu is a beachfront 3 bedroom 2 bath remodel on the beach at $2,099,000 around Las Flores. Please email me and I will add you to a watch list.

Tonya McArthur
Coastal Property Management Solutions
tonya@coastalpros.com
The houses on the ocean are close together is that okay with you? If so I believe I can find you a handful of options to look at. They are not mobile homes. But maybe townhomes.
You can look at all property that is for sale in both Santa Monica and Malibu on the MLS from my website below. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Hello Faith,

There are currently two houses on the beach for less than two million dollars. One is a 1900 s.f. 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath out past Leo Carillo Beach. The other is an almost 1200 s.f. single family home right on the beach by Topanga near Santa Monica. The property has been on the market for over three months and is being offered at $1,775k (down from the original listing price of $1,995k.)

Aside from this, there are two other properties on the hillsides in Malibu with panoramic views and beautiful grounds for $1,695k each. One is a 2000 s.f, 3 bedroom / 3 bath country style home just above downtown Malibu, about 2000 ft. from the water. The other is a 3000 s.f., 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath modern design on a 10,000 s.f. lot just past Pepperdine (about a mile up the hill.)

Sorry I couldn't get a little closer for you this time. Here's a link to the 'Beach Cities' page on my webite that you can use as a reference to keep track of new listings as they come up. Please feel free to call me if you're not already working with someone else.
Hi Faith,

Are you currently working with an agent who is helping you find something? I would be happy to set you up with a free service to notify you in an email report of all new listings coming on the market, based on the search criteria of the property you are looking for. Please email me at john.barry@coldwellbanker.com if you are interested.

Thanks, have a good day!

John Barry
DRE License #01856079
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
15490 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com