Home Buying in Lake Worth>Question Details

judy.persad, Home Buyer in Lake Worth, FL

I am looking for a newly built single family home in lake worth with 4 bedrooms. zip 33406

Asked by judy.persad, Lake Worth, FL Tue Jun 18, 2013

Answers

6
Dear Judy,

There are new construction homes available in Palm Beach County at this time, however to be able to assist you, we would need more information regarding what exactly it is you are looking for.

Please feel free to contact me for a free list of homes available at this time.

I would be happy to assist you with finding your new dream home and am looking forward to having the opportunity to interview for your buyer's agent position :)

Sandy Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Judy:
There are new communities being built in Lake Worth, Boynton Beach and Wellington.
We need to know if you are looking for a Family or a +55 community.
It would our pleasure to to assist you.
For more information visit us at:

http://www.JeanneandRonRealty.com
Good morning Ms. Persad,

Please confirm the location, as 33406 is not a Lake Worth ZIP code. I would be happy to assist you with your new home purchase. You indicated you are seeking a NEWLY built home, which leads me to believe you are not necessarily looking for a brand new home, but one that may have been built in the past couple of years.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your desires in more detail so we can begin to find the perfect home.

I look forward to further communication.

Craig Fialkowski GRI,CDPE,CNE
Realty Elite The Palm Beaches
Craig@NewFLproperties.com
561-827-1790
Judy,

First let's start with zip code 33046 which is not in Lake Park. You will find cities that have property in this zip code to include Palm Springs, Lake Clarke Shores, Glen Ridge, Gun Club Estates, West Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.

The real estate market is very strong locally with very little well priced inventory and new home communities are also running short of available lots in many communities. Any buyer needs complete information when entering this market so they can make a knowledgable purchase decision on what is a very big investment. We have a number of new home communities in or close to the Lake Worth area and so much depends on your unique individual needs and price point.

You can find new homes in Oak Haven and Osprey Oaks with prices starting around $270,000 in Oak Haven and $356,000 in Osprey Oaks. Keep in mind that these are base prices and a full understanding of how the process works with new home builders is crucial. Keep in mind that lot upgrades and changes to the standard features can get expensive and there are significant costs to a buyer that are not typically a buyer expense in the resale market. You also have to understand the potential upward pressure on interest rates and that can effect how much home you can afford if you are borrowing money.

Whether you are looking only in Lake Worth or are open to other locations for your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Judy,

Please give me a call and we can start work on finding you the home you want. if you need a mortgage pre-approval we have an in house mortgage representative that is excellent and we can get you through the process quickly.

you can reach me at:

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
leslieshomesinsunnyflorida.com

l
Please call me for more information. I know of a new community in that zip code where the homes are selling in the mid $200's. it is important that you are pre-approved for a mortgage first and I can help you with that also.
Please email me your contact information and I will have my Loan Officer call you. You will need to give her your income with proof usually one months pay stubs, she will also have to run your credit score, as most mortgages are credit score driven. You will have to let her know how much money you have for a down payment and closing costs. Please email me by clicking on my contact info and I will be happy to speak with you in more detail neither more than 25 Years experience , I know I can help make this a very smooth transaction for you. I have purchased new homes in addition to helping many others do the same and it is important to have an agent represent you to make you aware of all the ins and outs if purchasing new! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
Please send me information to qualify for a mortgage of $250k
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013