Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Westsider, Home Buyer in Santa Monica, CA

I am looking for a mortgage lender that will lend to an A2 visa holder (foreign government official). Can anyone help?

Asked by Westsider, Santa Monica, CA Fri Jun 22, 2012

I have a permanent job here in the US paid in USD, however I do not pay tax here or in my home country. I have spoken to another lender who could not help due to my being unable to supply a W2. I can supply all other evidence of income such as bank statements, letter from my government employer, paystubs etc.

Help the community by answering this question:



Pls contact Tony Moon at 626-289-7525

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
Hi, contact Dan Millstone at First Capital - Information below:

email: dmillstone@firstcapitalmtg.com
Phone: (310) 295-7476

Tell him I referred you. I work with many foreign buyers as I am French and have many European and Middle East clients.


Alex Nesic
Coldwell Banker | Beverly Hills North
Cell: (323) 570-1441
Office: (310) 777-6393
DRE Lic # 01884185
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer