Home Buying in Carlsbad>Question Details

Susan Vander…, Real Estate Pro in Lake Elsinore, CA

I am looking for a mortgage broker than specializes in V.A. Please contact me directly.

Asked by Susan Vanderburgh sell-rent, Lake Elsinore, CA Sun Sep 16, 2012

Answers

6
Good morning Susan and THANK YOU for your Service to our Nation!

Here's my advice based on my 23 years as a mortgage professional helping Veterans here in New York:

Good morning Victoria and THANK you and your husband for your service to our nation!

I've been helping Veterans here in New York for 23 years as a mortgage professional. Here's my advice to you:

1. Visit the VA website and look up Local Mortgage Bankers that are VA Approved near you. Work with a Mortgage Banker, not a regular bank; you'll find a much higher level of service. Here's the link: http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/

2. Verify the License of your Mortgage Banker on the National Mortgage Licensing System website, nmlsconsumeraccess.com Be sure to verify the employment history of the Loan Officer; you want to work with someone who has been in the business 15 years or longer.

All the best to you!
Trevor Curran
Feel free to call me. I do mostly VA loans. I even have a blog just dedicated to VA loans. http://www.socalvaloans.com
Web Reference: http://www.socalvaloans.com
Honestly,, every mortgage broker in San Diego does a lot of VA work. I can send you over some good names if you wish to contact me privately!

Take care.
Hi Susan,

I have been in the lending businees since 1994, with specialities in VA financing. Since I am located in Carlsbad, over 70% of my transactions are in North County San diego and VA financed. As an affilate of Wells Fargo, are VA rates are aggressive. Also, we do not have any lender fees on VA transactions. Closing purchase transaction in 30 days or less.

Fee free to call me if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

George Radlick
Sr. Loan Consultant
Greenpath Funding
NMLSR ID 681674

760-828-4496
george.radlick@greenpathfund.com
Susan,

I am active duty Military and also a Realtor here in San Diego. I send my Military clients seeking VA home loans to Nicole Cramer at World Wide Credit 619-279-3592, because more than 70% of their clients are Military. Please visit my website militaryhomesinsandiego.com or contact me directly if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Rashard Scott
619-565-3604
Email: Scottie1421@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Hi Susan,

I have sent several buyers to Veterens United. They are in Ohio. I continue to send my active duty and veteren buyers to them because they are the most professional group of lenders I have ever encountered.

Lee Shamblee
Re/Max By the Sea
760-458-2949

Tony Van de Riet
VA Mortgage Specialist
Tel: 800-814-1103 Ext. 388
Fax: 203-413-1581
tony@vu.com
Hello Lee,

Thanks very much for your reposne to my question about a V.A. lender.
Flag Sun Sep 16, 2012