Home Buying in Riverside>Question Details

Joyce Smith, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

I am looking for a lot with two homes on it in Riverside. If you have any avaliable please e-mail at Joycedcrymes@aol.com. Thank You.

Asked by Joyce Smith, Riverside, CA Wed Mar 16, 2011

Answers

6
Joyce,
I will send you homes through the MLS system. The heading will read 2 on a lot. Call or email me after you recieve them.
David Melendez
951-757-1113
Joyce, I don't know what happened to my answer but when I linked it it disappeared. I'm not sure just how far South you want to be in Riverside or if you'd consider Fallbrook but I've got a 2+1 and a1+1 foreclosure on 3/4 of an acre that we've just acquired to rehab. Our plan is to add another bdrm to the 2+1. Let me know if this would work for you.
Hi Joyce,

We have a great website you can use to find a home. It has Hot Buys along with a comprehensive list of all homes on the market today.

http://www.DreamBigRealEstate.com

You can set up your own search and the site will email you immediately when a home comes on the market.

Call me directly if you see one you like.

Brian Bean
951-314-5402
Hi Joyce
A quick search of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) revealed 16 activive two unit properties ranging from $130,000 to $1,099,900. In order to best assist you I would need more information about your wants, what part of Riverside, what type of property, etc. If you would like the assistance of a neighborhood expert please contact me. One of my residential income properties (3 on a lot) just went into escrow.

I hope to have the opportunity to assist you,

kristal wilson
keller williams realty
making it kristal clear!
c: 951-288-7079
email: kristalwilson@kw.com
blog: http://www.kristalclearrealestate.com
Hi Joyce,

I emailed some listings to you. What price range are you looking in? Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss what you are looking for.

Brett
(909) 868-1955
I am sending some over right now.