Home Buying in Southampton>Question Details

archwire, Home Buyer in Southampton, NY

I am looking for a lot or a knock down. The construction cost would be the same regardless of the area, what would you recommend for maximum upside?

Asked by archwire, Southampton, NY Mon Jan 27, 2014

The house I am planning to keep for 10 years or so and not to sell it right away

Interesting Reno opportunity available on great 3.3 acre parcel on Deerfield rd water mill. Donna Lanzetta broker 6316535200 office 6317414438 cell
Depends upon location and amenities of course.
There are a few lovely houses in the village of Southampton that you would enjoy. Depending on what amenities you would like would really determine which house would fit your needs. If you still are looking for a hoe please don't hesitate to call I would be happy to show you some of our listings., thank you. Susan Levine - Prudential Douglas Elliman 631-681-5132
Much will depend on your budget, therefore consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
I have a great property in Southampton Village. The property is 1/2 acre, compleatly hedged in and under a $850k. Feel free to call me.
Paul Bollo
Obviously , look for location. There are small houses out there that need complete renovation or knockdown. Land out here is a premium. Good location brings high numbers regardless of the structures condition. Be prepared to spend money. But in the Hamptons, you will always get your money back. Even if not in prime location, you can always find a tenant. If the new home is done well and in keeping with the area, again you will always make money here. You might have to wait a couple of years. Flipping is still iffy when done to quick.

I would be glad to research properties for you with some more information.
I am not looking to flip but to use and enjoy. I am looking for a property in the village or close to the village
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Happy to help, let me know your price range and I'll be happy to have my team show you the best property available that suit your requirements...Jon