Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

Swerthman, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

I am looking for a lg lot on nice water with southern exposer, not financing

Asked by Swerthman, Cape Coral, FL Fri Mar 1, 2013

Answers

17
Remy Saluz’s answer
There are many waterfront lots available these days.... $20,000 to $500,000 and even more. What is your budget? What location are you looking at? You prefer Gulf Access, so you can boat right from your backyard?
Hello Swerthman,

I have a listing lot (my listing) on a salt water canal that includes a seawall, dock, boat lift and electricity. The lot is located in SW Cape just off a large lake (western exposure and close to shopping, popular restaurants, etc.). No septic or well - this property is city water and sewer in a very nice desirable neighborhood!! Straight out to the Gulf with one bridge.

Also, beware of sea wall issues regarding residential development and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and seawall construction permits.
http://floridahomesbycorina.com/cape-coral-important-permit-…

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Therese A Clapp, Realtor®,GRI, MBA
BROKER Associate
SFR, AHWD, REPM
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty, Inc.
725 Cape Coral Pkwy W
Cape Coral, FL 33914
Primary: 239-542-4777

If you click the link below (in web reference) you can search up to date listings for free through the MLS.
I have a great southern exposure lot, minutes to the open waters in SE Cape Coral, please contact me.
I am a Buyer Agent. I can run a search for you if you give me a little more information as to what you are looking for. Or, if you would like access to the best property search website so you can browse on your own, I can get you access to Listingbook.
Call or email if you have questions or I can be of service.

Reggie Blough
Re/Max Island Harbor
Hi Swertman,
Thank you for contacting me. Are you looking to build a home or just for investment. Do you mean saltwater gulf access lot? Are you going to have sailboat or power motor boat with less than 12 ft clearance? Do you want one with city water & sewer or well /septic is acceptable. Depending upon your criterion prices vary a great deal.
With 30 years of local market knowledge and experience, I can help you the right lot if you would like to work with me. Please contact me at 239-770-7427 or my email. Thank you.
Click on the link below to view a sampling of a some currently available. me to adjust desired price and location. If unable to click on link, copy & paste into your web browser.

Christine Lussa
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Will Hart & Associates, LLC
239-210-8256
email: chris@willhart-realty.com
I currently have one in the SE Cape above the Veterans Bridge, behind the mall area.
Call if interested 239-243-4082.
Carolyn
If you would like to email or call me with price range and area of Cape Coral, I would be happy to send you a list f available options.

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Steveeving@hotmail.com
How large of a lot are you looking for and what type of access such as sailboat access do you want? Email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575. Size of lot and access desired will enable me to send you listings that may work for you.
Call or email me
, Christine Lussa-Licensed Real Estate Broker
Will Hart & Associates, LLC
CELL: 239-210-8256
EMAIL: chris@willhart-realty.com
Have the advantage of searching like a Realtor !
Get the freshest content and listing status.
Just sign up for a listingbook account on the front page of my site, you'll receive the most up-to-date listings sent right to your inbox!
I'm a buyers agent I work for you! The listing agent works for the seller !
No tricks, No gimmicks, No harassing phone calls.
But I'll gladly answer your questions at any time !
You tell me when you're ready !!!!
Click the link below for a free listingbook account:
http://agent4leecounty.listingbook.com/

Best regards ,
Susan Callahan, ABR, CNS
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate LLC
CELL: 239-896-6342
7205 Estero Blvd # 724 Fort Myers Beach, FL. 33931
E-Mail: Agent4lee@aol.com
http://www.AGENT4LEECOUNTYFL.com
PLEASE CALL JOHN LUKAS @ 952-457-1399
239-243-6224
Frank@gulfgatewayrealty.com
I just called your phone number, if you call back ill have my husband explain to you just what we 're looking for
Flag Fri Mar 1, 2013
Hi you can search for properties and contact me through my website below.
Web Reference: http://www.joesansone.com
give me a call. I'm a local vacant land specialist and have been dealing a lot with gulf access properties lately. I'd be happy to help you find the perfect lot.
How large is large? What is your definition of nice water? Cape Coral is a pre-platted community with the majority of lots being around .23 acres. That doesn't mean something larger isn't possible although it isn't that common. Defining "nice water" would be helpful since saltwater lots are much more expensive particularly in areas with a shorter ride out to open water.

If I can answer any questions please feel free to reach out.
Call me 239-878-0237 or email dreamhome11@hotmail.com to discuss options and great buys.