Home Buying in Covington>Question Details

Teresa, Other/Just Looking in 63123

I am looking for a lease/purchase home in Covington, LA I would like to lease until January and then purchase

Asked by Teresa, 63123 Tue Jun 23, 2009

looking for 3 bed, 2 bath, garage, fenced yard

Answers

7
Hi all...My family is looking to relocate to area of Covington/Mandiville, LA for husbands employment. Hoping to find a lease/purchase (for at least six to a year then complete purchase) with some land and possible fenced yard for our dogs. Thanks! :) Have a great day! ~Christel
Our house is located on an inlet to the Tchefuencta River. It is on 2 1/2 lots or 150 x 150. It is about 1300 sq. ft. and has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Wood pine floors in the living area, carpet elsewhere. There is a covered deck in the back and front and an uncovered deck on the side. There is a boat house with lift and bulkhead. There are two storage sheds. Plenty of shade and geenery.
BSJ,

Where is your home located and can you give me some details?
I would consider a lease/purchase on my home for an amount below your $230,000. e-mail me @
bsjones@charter.net
Teresa,
Currently in the Covington area, there are 4 homes listed as lease/purchase properties. The addresses are 21074 Hunter Lane, 401 Sparrow Lane, 450 JJ Lane and 235 Carroll Street. You can reach me at rrebouche@prudentialgardner.com. Please e-mail me your contact information so I can contact you with more information on these properties.
I am looking for $230K and below for a purchase price I would appreciate seeing a list of the ones with a garage. You can send them all and I can weed through them. Thank you.

Teresa
Lease-purchase agreements are a good option for many homeowners. Right now, there are approximately 28 homes where the sellers have indicated they would be willing to consider a lease-purchase arrangement. 13 of those homes have a garage. Did you have a price range in mind? I would be happy to send you a link to those properties that meet your criterion.
Ginny for The Babst Team