Home Buying in 60435>Question Details

Sunshine, Home Buyer in 60435

I am looking for a 50k mortgage with 10% down. My current DIR is high, but my credit is good.

Asked by Sunshine, 60435 Thu Feb 17, 2011

Once I move from my current home to the one I wish to purchase for 50K my DIR will be fine.

Help the community by answering this question:



As long as you're selling your existing residence, then your DIR (debt-to-income ratio) will be less of an issue. If you are going to keep the home and rent it out, then there are seperate guidelines for converting a primary residence into a rental property. If you'd like more clarification, feel free to email me. Thanks and good luck!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 22, 2011
What is a DIR? Do you need to sell sell your current home or are you renting?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 17, 2011
Try contacting Bradley Eggers at Ardain Mortgage: bradley.eggers@ardain.com.

Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 17, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Will County > Joliet > 60435 > Home Buying in 60435 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer